Prepaid Photopass + now offered at DL

The voucher you bring to the park looks like a rectangle coupon. (mine was taped to the front of the case. The code for the CD is in the inserts of the CD case. Mine was in the folded insert, printed in the literature. Unfold the insert and you should see it.

When I exchanged the voucher at the Main Street Photo store, I actually received an entire PP Plus package, which included the lanyard w/PP+ card, the stock CD, and another code for the PP CD in the CD insert.

Does anyone know yet if the Photopass + card is the same at DL that it is for DW? ie could you collect plus pictures from both parks? I know I would have to pass the WDW photopass cd price to get the pictures however...

I know I would have to pass the WDW photopass cd price to get the pictures however...

Do you know this for sure?

I don't know otherwise. I think when this was announced a couple months ago that Disney said no, the plus photos can only be from one park or the other no combining. I'm not positive that was the answer but it could of been and been more of a policy answer than technical answer.

Do you know this for sure?

I don't know otherwise. I think when this was announced a couple months ago that Disney said no, the plus photos can only be from one park or the other no combining. I'm not positive that was the answer but it could of been and been more of a policy answer than technical answer.

I was asking could the plus card work at both parks if I paid the higher price for the CD in the end?

“I know I would have to pass the WDW photopass cd price to get the pictures however...”
When I made that statement it was more stating if they would work in both parks that I assumed I would have to pay the higher price…

Sorry for any confusion, it sounds like from your post that it was stated this would not be possible… :)

Ok, I am trying to follow this and there are too many posts lol. Are you saying if I buy this I have to choose if I use it in DL or DCA? Not both?

Ok, I am trying to follow this and there are too many posts lol. Are you saying if I buy this I have to choose if I use it in DL or DCA? Not both?

No, no one is saying that.

PhotoPass+ gives you access to all the PhotoPass pics you have taken anywhere in DLR.

There was previously a loophole some could take advantage of. If you went WDW and DLR in a 30 day period you could go your PP account and enter the DLR PP card first and you account wou defualt to DLR pricing. Then you could add your WDW pictures to it and save money.

Disney closed the loophole and no matter the order of entering the cards from one of the resorts you paid the higher WDW price. Still a bargain for people going to both resorts in a month

The thing wit PP + is you pay in advance. From home or at the character meal where you first want to use it or while in the parks. You get the CD with it, you don't just get a card in the park for free and decide what to order later like with the regular PP cards.

So like I said I think I heard no, you can't buy the DLR PP+ card which you paid the DLR for and use it at WDW too. I'm not positive, this wasn't what I read a couple days ago. It was a couple months ago when the product was new and information wasn't very clear.

Oh ok...I wouldn't have expected to be able to use it at WDW also. Cool that you can even paying the higher price. Now I need.to figure out if it will be worth it.....

Oh ok...I wouldn't have expected to be able to use it at WDW also. Cool that you can even paying the higher price. Now I need.to figure out if it will be worth it.....

You have to keep in mind the PP+ benefits (ride and dinner pics) are only good for 14days from the time of first use. So if you're not going to both places within the 14 days you wouldn't be able to use one card.

wenrob said:
You have to keep in mind the PP+ benefits (ride and dinner pics) are only good for 14days from the time of first use. So if you're not going to both places within the 14 days you wouldn't be able to use one card.

Oh I have no need to do it, but ai wouldn't have.thought you could anyway. I would love to go to both places in a 14 day period though lol.

Oh I have no need to do it, but ai wouldn't have.thought you could anyway. I would love to go to both places in a 14 day period though lol.

Some people that have been able to do both resorts in a short period were able because the are local to one and visiting the other of tack it on to a cruise at the other coast.

I'm in Australia and just ordered mine and they didn't charge any postage.

:wave:

I order the prepaid PP in 2010 and thought it was strange that I didn't get charged for postage. When I returned, finished my edits and then went to order the CD, I got charged postage at that point.

Princess, how much was the postage?

I just ordered one for our trip - love the idea of getting all the on-ride photos plus character meal photos in one place.

Because I'm too lazy to read all the pages - how does this work for on-ride photos? Do I present the card to the photo purchasing place after the ride and tell them which photo to put on the card??

Some people that have been able to do both resorts in a short period were able because the are local to one and visiting the other of tack it on to a cruise at the other coast.

Or just are crazy. Like us runDisney folks. With Marathon Weekend and the Tinkerbell Half Marathon Weekend now only separated by 5 days, it makes it hard to say no to coast hopping, especially if one has a premium AP.

Also, big thumbs up for PP+. Especially if you have a character meal planned.

Because I'm too lazy to read all the pages - how does this work for on-ride photos? Do I present the card to the photo purchasing place after the ride and tell them which photo to put on the card??

Yes, you just find your ride photo on the screen and ask the CMs to put that photo on your card.

I was thinking of adding Ariels Grotto to our list but wondering how it works with the photopass+. Do you get one photo when you walk in for the photopass (like at Goofys?), or do they take a pic with each visiting princess, or do they not take any at all??

Am I correct in interpreting what I read that you can turn in the voucher and receive the pp+ card at a character meal? Our first day in the parks starts with the 7am breakfast with Minnie in DL. If I give them the voucher there, they can give me the card?

I was thinking of adding Ariels Grotto to our list but wondering how it works with the photopass+. Do you get one photo when you walk in for the photopass (like at Goofys?), or do they take a pic with each visiting princess, or do they not take any at all??

We were told one photo with Ariel per reservation (we had a group of 8). We received the prints and the digital picture with our PP+ card. Pictures with the other princesses were on our own--no PP photographer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter