Prepaid breakfast at Three Broomsticks?

ballarinamom

DIS Veteran
Just added this to our reservations. Has anyone done this lately? How was the food and how did it all run? TIA!

check out damo's sticky about food/menu at the top of the page.

many pictures there for the 3 B's.

Thanks, I have. But I would like to hear some recent experiences. I've seen the menu too. But it doesn't make since. Why am I paying a set price when the menu shows different prices? I'd like some info on the prepaid breakfast with reservations vs just walking up and ordering.

With the prepaid breakfast you get your choice of meal and beverage. Pretty sure walk up customers get the same thing.

Traditional English Breakfast
Farm Fresh Eggs, Sausage Links, Black Pudding, Baked Beans, Grilled Tomato, Sauteed Mushrooms and Breakfast Potatoes.
Porridge Breakfast
Old Fashioned Steamed Oats with Fresh Fruit and a Butter Croissant.
Continental Breakfast
A colorful array of Fresh Fruit served with Croissants, accompanied by Assorted Jams.
American Breakfast
Fresh Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Potatoes, Crisp Bacon and Link Sausage with Butter Croissant.
Pancake Breakfast
Three Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes, Crisp Bacon and Link Sausage served with Butter Croissant.
Smoked Salmon Breakfast
Fresh Scrambled Eggs, Smoked Scottish Salmon, Butter Croissant, Served with Cream Cheese.

You don't need to include it in your package. You can just walk up and eat whenever you want. Until very recently, reservations were still required to guarantee a breakfast seating. That isn't the case anymore. Price used to be $14.99 for adults and $11.99 for children. Not sure what it is now. There isn't individual pricing...or at least there wasn't last time anyone reported back.

Not sure. Since it is counter service, there isn't really that much of a wait anyways.

We (5 of us) walked up for breakfast and then a dinner during our August trip. The dinner was gross. The breakfast wasn't anything to write home about (though better than dinner) and it was too expensive for what we got...IMO. We walked in, ordered, picked up our food and were seated...no wait.

Thanks for the info. I just added it anyway. Not much of a difference price wise and its prepaid. We're going the last Saturday in June so it could be really busy and atleast we're covered. Thanks for the info!

Good to know! I think good counter service food at a theme park is somewhat of an oxymoron! It is what it is- not so good for the price you pay. We're hitting Finnigans, Mythos and Lombards for better food on our trip. This meal is just to get the girls fed and enjoy the atmosphere...

Below is my report of our reserved and prepaid breakfast.

By now it was almost 9:30am and our reserved time for our included breakfast at the Three Broomsticks. It was starting to get crowded, and it had gotten colder and windier, so we were happy to go sit inside and have a warm meal. Clay had the English Breakfast and I had the American Breakfast. We both had a regular Butterbeer. The breakfasts were pretty similar. Both had scrambled eggs, link sausage, croissant and potatoes. American also had strips of bacon. British had black pudding (which I found surprisingly tasty!), beans, tomato, and slices of what seemed like ham. I don't think we got a photo of the breakfast menu. But, both ours were $15 as I recall. For the same money, the British breakfast had more food on the plate. They also had oatmeal breakfast, pancake breakfast and Continental breakfast. As I recall, all were the same price. $15 for oatmeal!?! But, our favorite part was the Butterbeer! The breakfast included a beverage and Butterbeer was not listed, but I asked nicely and they said we could substitute a small cup for an included drink and we both did. Oh it is so creamy and delicious! It tastes like creme soda with butterscotch syrup and whipped cream. No idea what it really is. They pour the drink in a cup and then go to a separate machine to dispense the foamy topping. Really yummy! There is music from the Harry Potter movies playing throughout the WWoHP, but we could really hear it well in the restaurant. While we were eating we saw various walls and upper floors light up and get a shadow show of house elfs or owls delivering the post! Connected to the Three Broomsticks is the Hogshead Pub. The mounted Hogshead moves and snorts occassionally. There is a stairwell to the left of the bar and around it you can hear kitchen noises and voices and breaking plates and glasses, which is pretty funny and/or magical because all the dishes, cups and utensils here were plastic!

Thanks! I have 9:45 reservations. Park opens at 8:00 that day and we have early entry thanks to the Hard Rock. So 7:00 in the park. I think 9:45 will be a good time for a break at that point.

Below is my report of our reserved and prepaid breakfast.

By now it was almost 9:30am and our reserved time for our included breakfast at the Three Broomsticks. It was starting to get crowded, and it had gotten colder and windier, so we were happy to go sit inside and have a warm meal. Clay had the English Breakfast and I had the American Breakfast. We both had a regular Butterbeer. The breakfasts were pretty similar. Both had scrambled eggs, link sausage, croissant and potatoes. American also had strips of bacon. British had black pudding (which I found surprisingly tasty!), beans, tomato, and slices of what seemed like ham. I don't think we got a photo of the breakfast menu. But, both ours were $15 as I recall. For the same money, the British breakfast had more food on the plate. They also had oatmeal breakfast, pancake breakfast and Continental breakfast. As I recall, all were the same price. $15 for oatmeal!?! But, our favorite part was the Butterbeer! The breakfast included a beverage and Butterbeer was not listed, but I asked nicely and they said we could substitute a small cup for an included drink and we both did. Oh it is so creamy and delicious! It tastes like creme soda with butterscotch syrup and whipped cream. No idea what it really is. They pour the drink in a cup and then go to a separate machine to dispense the foamy topping. Really yummy! There is music from the Harry Potter movies playing throughout the WWoHP, but we could really hear it well in the restaurant. While we were eating we saw various walls and upper floors light up and get a shadow show of house elfs or owls delivering the post! Connected to the Three Broomsticks is the Hogshead Pub. The mounted Hogshead moves and snorts occassionally. There is a stairwell to the left of the bar and around it you can hear kitchen noises and voices and breaking plates and glasses, which is pretty funny and/or magical because all the dishes, cups and utensils here were plastic!

The butterbeer is delicious...we all preferred the non-frozen to the frozen and got it with both meals there (and 1 or 2 outside at the cart as well)...mmmmm. We didn't notice any sounds or moving props or anything neat like that...it just seemed like a regular restaurant seating area (bummer we missed the effects).

Have eaten at Three Broomsticks a couple times and would definitely go back.

Can't speak for the breakfast, but lunches and dinners we've had there have never had us waiting in line, and the food (we've had the Great Feast and the Fish and Chips) is phenomenal IMO. Last year the wife and got the Great Feast for the two of us and I cleaned up 3/4 of it lol!

Thanks! I have 9:45 reservations. Park opens at 8:00 that day and we have early entry thanks to the Hard Rock. So 7:00 in the park. I think 9:45 will be a good time for a break at that point.

Be there on time! They start changing over to lunch food at something like 10am. Awesome for us, as the breakfast doesn't attract us, but not good for someone who needs to use breakfast vouchers!

We loved The Three Broomsticks! We ate breakfast there 3 or 4 times. We aren't huge breakfast people so we split the pancake plate. It had 3 pancakes, 2 pieces of sausage, 2 pieces of bacon, a croissant and a drink.

We also ate there for dinner one night and each had our own plate of chicken, delicious potatoes and corn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter