Premium Plan for One Night Just for the Tours, LaNouba, etc.??

A word of warning, from what could be my very expensive mistake....

For years I have made reservation changes before my trips - different dates, different hotels because I got a code or whatever. Disney is SO flexible that this has been a habit. Well, I made our plans for our one night premium stay in May. Then mentioned to my sister who was 'possibly' interested, so I added her to our room and tours ressies. Then I got an amazing pin code for the following week and called to cancel and change everything.... Lo and behold, the Cirque tickets are NOT refundable or transferable. YIKES! For a while yesterday I was the owner of 8 Cirque tickets for 2 different days. Fortunately the box office took pity on me and cancelled the initial date, but I still have 4 for the second date and if my sister and her hubby choose not to come, I'm stuck. So.... hang on to your Cirque vouchers but DON'T make your reservation until you are SURE of your dates/times.

Wow, that is interesting. I have reserved Cirque before and called to change my seating and once even to change the date, and no one said anything about it being non-refundable. I did go through Guest Services, though, instead of the regular ressie system so maybe that is the difference? But this is sure good to keep in mind! Hope your sis & BIL make it - always more fun to share WDW!

:rotfl2:

That looks like you could do it all. But I would throw in the jet ski personal watercraft tour (1 hour). When I went (Sept) they only offered it at 10 a.m. but it was the most fun thing I did! And maybe you would like to add a professional portrait photo session too.

Next thing you have to do is to look up times for the various things you want to do. For example, fishing is offered at 7 a.m., 10 a.m., and 1 p.m. I was told that you'll get more fish at the earlier sessions vs the 1 p.m. one. I went on the 10 a.m. one and we did pretty well.

I think that the carriage rides are offered from 5:30 to 9:30. So plan when you want dinner and work around that as well.

Have fun!

Thank you for the hint about the jet ski's-I would be terrified of those(chicken + non-swimmer= not going anywhere near a jet ski ;)), but my DH and DS would love them, I will be sure to look into those. I am going to try and get the earliest possible fishing tour I can-last June temps were in the upper 90's our entire trip and I can't imagine being on a lake at 1pm in those temps.

I also want to do the photo session and am trying to figure out the best place to fit that in. I'm thinking of trying to do this at WL on the same afternoon we are doing HDDR.

And 1 more quick question-will checking in for our Deluxe package affect the remaining Premium options we have?

You need a SEPERATE reservation for the Premium Plan. Rather than changing resorts from POP to CSR, perhaps do a room-only w/discount for your first night; book Premium for your second night, then book the rest of the nights together. You have to buy a 1 day Park Pass for Premium, but I'm not sure what you must add to your Deluxe plan (if any?). You will then check-in on 6/8 room-only; check-out, then back in on 6/9 for Premium; check-out, then back in on 6/10 for your Deluxe dining plan. Have the resort reference all 3 ressies and request that you stay in the same room. Confirm again on your first check-in date that all ressies are linked and ask sweetly to stay in the same room.

I tried to get all of our nights at CSR to prevent the move, but the only thing they have for that 1st night is a JR King Suite, which is as much or more as a night at a Deluxe :scared1:. So I'm booking PoP and going to keep checking for a CSR room to open up.

Now here's another question for you-the night I'm going to book Premium at CSR is a waterview room, no standard are showing available. For our 5 nights starting the next night I was able to book a standard room,waterviews are available however. Do you think they will make us move from waterview to the standard? I'd rather not have to move again and just might pay the difference ($151) to be sure we won't have to. What do you guys think?

Thank you everyone!

Oh and glad I didn't kill the thread :flower3: It wouldn't have been the first time I'd done that :rotfl2:.

I had originally slated to do Discovery Cove this summer. We are planning on Universal, Sea World and Discovery Cove and then transferring to YC for 3 days with NO disney parks. Just enjoy pool, shopping, relaxing etc. I contemplated the 1 night plan instead of Discovery Cove and here is what I think I found but correct me if wrong...

1. I don't HAVE to have park passes for the 1 night plan do I if I don't plan to be in the park...

You must purchase a 1 day ticket for each person as part of the plan and pay rack rate for the room (Deluxe if you do the platinum.

Am I missing some NON Park activiites? Can't decide if this is worth giivng up a day at DC for...doesn't look so hot when I type it out...!

It is intensive, I don't know that I would want to squeeze it in to a non-disney trip. I hope you enjoy your trip!

Am I just missing something, or did the Photopass Professional Portraits Service get removed from the 2011 Premium and Platinum plans?

Am I just missing something, or did the Photopass Professional Portraits Service get removed from the 2011 Premium and Platinum plans?

Oh well, let's hope that's the only thing WDW going to remove from these plan. Luckily, we had our portraits done with last year's plan.

I tried to get all of our nights at CSR to prevent the move, but the only thing they have for that 1st night is a JR King Suite, which is as much or more as a night at a Deluxe. So I'm booking PoP and going to keep checking for a CSR room to open up. Good plan - since you have plenty of time, something should open up before your visit as MANY people change their bookings just before their payment deadline.

Now here's another question for you-the night I'm going to book Premium at CSR is a waterview room, no standard are showing available. For our 5 nights starting the next night I was able to book a standard room,waterviews are available however. Do you think they will make us move from waterview to the standard? I'd rather not have to move again and just might pay the difference ($151) to be sure we won't have to. What do you guys think?
I think you have done a good job of planning and preparing. Again, many rooms tend to open up once people near their arrival dates - don't want to pay that additional fee for changes once they are in the 45 day window.

If you book a waterview for the first night, then standard for the rest, you will most likely be required to move. Should you really WANT a waterview, go ahead and book it, but as I stated above, it is almost guaranteed that a regular room will open up before your dates.

2ofUs I hope you are right, as much as I like PoP I'm really hoping something will open up on 6/8 so that we can spend our entire trip at CSR.

Thank you for all of your help, now I've got to get those 2 days hammered down. DH is not making it easy-yesterday no to the fishing, today yes to the fishing :headache:

We just got done with our Platinum Plan at the AKL. Very mixed trip, the IPO office was great, we were able to get concierge access, and we absolutely loved all the activities we did (though para-sailing made us a little bit queasy).

However, the entire process of checking in and receiving our Platinum dining cards, receiving the photopass CD was an absolute disaster. They couldn't give us our cards at check in because of some error in their system and we had to pay for our first dining reservation and s few activities on the first day out of pocket because of it. We now have to wait for receiving a refund back on our credit card.

The second day was worse because since we still hadn't received the rest of what we were supposed to get on our package. We got the run around at the AKL concierge to receive our Photopass CD card, after arguing for 1.5 hours that it was included on the plan.

Because of having to constantly go back and talk to the AKL concierge we lost about 4-5 hours out of our two days. Moreover, we were always hurried and late for each of our reservations and activities. Worse, we had little to no time to relax or do unplanned activities and we ended up getting a bit sick and exhausted because of it.

I usually never do this, but I do want to file a complaint about what happened. Our situation is unique because most of our problems were because of the new system so I don't think anyone else taking a trip later this year will be affected. If anyone could please refer someone higher up I could speak about this, please let me know. Thank you!

2ofUs I hope you are right, as much as I like PoP I'm really hoping something will open up on 6/8 so that we can spend our entire trip at CSR.

Thank you for all of your help, now I've got to get those 2 days hammered down. DH is not making it easy-yesterday no to the fishing, today yes to the fishing :headache:

If it helps any - I am a vegetarian who occassionally eats fish & chicken but NOT a 'fishing' person and I would NOT have done this if it weren't catch-and-release. That being said, I truly enjoyed getting out on the lake in the early morning hours. The sunrise was breath-taking and I got some great pictures of restorts - FW, Poly, GF, Contemp, WL. The air was comfortable with an early breeze, in contrast to the HOT/HUMID day hours we had the rest of our September stay. :headache:

My DH caught a BUNCH of fish (stopped counting after 8), but I was busy taking pictures and talking to the guide, so I didn't 'man my pole' very much. Even at that, I caught 3 fish before I decided I had enough and was content to watch DH catch his. It was rather thrilling to feel the tug of a fish on the line, then reel in a catch.

As a last 'nod' to my vegetarian status, I asked the guide if I could set my bait fish free. He had been in the water about 10 minutes with no bites and was still very much alive, though they generally don't last that long from what I was told. She agreed and removed the hook. I gently tossed him into the lake and watched him swim around a bit. :cloud9:

My dreams of him leading a full life in the wild were dowsed when she said he would surely be eaten by other fish or a bird, but since it was WDW, I held out hope and mentally sprinkled him with pixie dust. :wizard:

Anyway, if you are morning people and enjoy sunrises and early-birds (there is one guy who, according to our guide, always visits her boat on the 7am tour - which is unofficial and NOT allowed, but how do you say no to a friendly bird?) then this tour is worth the effort. Would I pay the $250 or so that it costs w/o the Premium Plan? Absolutely not. But I sure enjoyed getting to do something I would never have done otherwise and I have lots of pictures and memories to show for it as well.:rolleyes:

We just got done with our Platinum Plan at the AKL. Very mixed trip, the IPO office was great, we were able to get concierge access, and we absolutely loved all the activities we did (though para-sailing made us a little bit queasy).

However, the entire process of checking in and receiving our Platinum dining cards, receiving the photopass CD was an absolute disaster. They couldn't give us our cards at check in because of some error in their system and we had to pay for our first dining reservation and s few activities on the first day out of pocket because of it. We now have to wait for receiving a refund back on our credit card.

The second day was worse because since we still hadn't received the rest of what we were supposed to get on our package. We got the run around at the AKL concierge to receive our Photopass CD card, after arguing for 1.5 hours that it was included on the plan.

Because of having to constantly go back and talk to the AKL concierge we lost about 4-5 hours out of our two days. Moreover, we were always hurried and late for each of our reservations and activities. Worse, we had little to no time to relax or do unplanned activities and we ended up getting a bit sick and exhausted because of it.

I usually never do this, but I do want to file a complaint about what happened. Our situation is unique because most of our problems were because of the new system so I don't think anyone else taking a trip later this year will be affected. If anyone could please refer someone higher up I could speak about this, please let me know. Thank you!

So sorry to hear about all your problems. Actually, I am quite surprised that someone in concierge did not intervene and do something in the way of compensation! My suggestion would be to start with a well-worded email to: www.guest.communications@disneyworld.com - as, in my experience, an email works far better and leaves a traceable trail of efforts to resolve a conflict or complaint.

If you feel the need to talk to someone, try 407-824-2222 (WDW main switchboard) and ask to be directed to the Executive Offices.

As for your comment: "we were always hurried and late for each of our reservations and activities. Worse, we had little to no time to relax or do unplanned activities and we ended up getting a bit sick and exhausted because of it" was that due to the slow-down at concierge or because of the timing/planning?

I knew we would be totally exhausted after our 2 days and intentionally planned a down day - which we sorely needed. That's why I caution those who plan one of these events to allow a day of rest after. It makes such a difference, especially if you do this at the beginning of your trip. Had we done it the last part of our stay, we could have drug ourselves to the airport and slept all the way home. Maybe NEXT time :woohoo:

NOTE: One suggestion I might make is that everyone PRINT OUT and TAKE with them a PLATINUM or PREMIUM brochure. If questions arise as to what is allowed, you could show them 'in-print' what Disney has offered: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/vacation-packages/

Chose the package and download the PDF brochure (links added below)
PREMIUM = http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...log/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2011Premium.pdf

PLATINUM = http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...og/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2011Platinum.pdf

Could help save time and frustration.

If it helps any - I am a vegetarian who occassionally eats fish & chicken but NOT a 'fishing' person and I would NOT have done this if it weren't catch-and-release. That being said, I truly enjoyed getting out on the lake in the early morning hours. The sunrise was breath-taking and I got some great pictures of restorts - FW, Poly, GF, Contemp, WL. The air was comfortable with an early breeze, in contrast to the HOT/HUMID day hours we had the rest of our September stay. :headache:

My DH caught a BUNCH of fish (stopped counting after 8), but I was busy taking pictures and talking to the guide, so I didn't 'man my pole' very much. Even at that, I caught 3 fish before I decided I had enough and was content to watch DH catch his. It was rather thrilling to feel the tug of a fish on the line, then reel in a catch.

As a last 'nod' to my vegetarian status, I asked the guide if I could set my bait fish free. He had been in the water about 10 minutes with no bites and was still very much alive, though they generally don't last that long from what I was told. She agreed and removed the hook. I gently tossed him into the lake and watched him swim around a bit. :cloud9:

My dreams of him leading a full life in the wild were dowsed when she said he would surely be eaten by other fish or a bird, but since it was WDW, I held out hope and mentally sprinkled him with pixie dust. :wizard:

Anyway, if you are morning people and enjoy sunrises and early-birds (there is one guy who, according to our guide, always visits her boat on the 7am tour - which is unofficial and NOT allowed, but how do you say no to a friendly bird?) then this tour is worth the effort. Would I pay the $250 or so that it costs w/o the Premium Plan? Absolutely not. But I sure enjoyed getting to do something I would never have done otherwise and I have lots of pictures and memories to show for it as well.:rolleyes:

I don't care about the fishing part much, but would love to be there to take pictures of my guys. We are most definitely morning people when we are at WDW, even DS who is 16 . We get up early and take a break midday and are back at it for the evening.

A feathered visitor would be more than welcome with us. The only bad thing about a trip to WDW is leaving behind a member of our family-our African Grey Parrot,Buttercup.

I'm sure that little fishy is doing just fine, he is destined for something good since you spared him ;)

BTW-very good idea about printing out the Premier/Platinum brochures, that could save a lot of time if the issue were to arise. We are always given a brochure at check in when using the Dining Plan, you would think they would have a Premier/Platinum one available at check in also :confused3

So sorry to hear about all your problems. Actually, I am quite surprised that someone in concierge did not intervene and do something in the way of compensation! My suggestion would be to start with a well-worded email to: www.guest.communications@disneyworld.com - as, in my experience, an email works far better and leaves a traceable trail of efforts to resolve a conflict or complaint.

If you feel the need to talk to someone, try 407-824-2222 (WDW main switchboard) and ask to be directed to the Executive Offices.
Thank you so much. We did get a curt "we're so sorry for your trouble" but that was about it. Again, we rarely ever file complaints, and we were extremely courteous and never raised our voice once. Perhaps that is why they did not offer anything more. Since we're still at Disney we wanted to take care of this before we left.

As for your comment: "we were always hurried and late for each of our reservations and activities. Worse, we had little to no time to relax or do unplanned activities and we ended up getting a bit sick and exhausted because of it" was that due to the slow-down at concierge or because of the timing/planning?

I knew we would be totally exhausted after our 2 days and intentionally planned a down day - which we sorely needed. That's why I caution those who plan one of these events to allow a day of rest after. It makes such a difference, especially if you do this at the beginning of your trip. Had we done it the last part of our stay, we could have drug ourselves to the airport and slept all the way home. Maybe NEXT time :woohoo:

The Platinum Plan was right in the middle of our vacation. We had 8 days prior to it and have another 8 days after. The days right before and after were very lightly planned to help us recover from the Platinum plan.

The time we ended up losing was during the Platinum plan. For example, instead of being able to get a nice hot shower/nap after Aqua Seas tour, we spent 2 hours running around getting our free Photopass CD. In retrospect we would have saved some time if we had stayed at the Contemporary instead of AKL; however, we never anticipated having to go back to the AKL concierge as many times as we did.

I've read pretty much every post in this thread, so I was really thinking we were well prepared. And while I don't blame the staff at AKL, most everyone was trying their best to help, we did get a lot of misinformation. Like one representative telling us that Richard Petty required no vouchers, or another saying the Platinum plan includes the Photo CD ($18 value) NOT the Photopass CD ($150 value). We would have been even more under-prepared if it wasn't for the members on this thread!

I am so sorry you had such frustration when you should have been enjoying yourselves. In your instance, I believe you rightly need to contact the Executive Offices. If you are still there, go to the front desk and ask for the Manager of the Day, then explain to him or her the nature of your frustration and express your request to speak to someone in the Executive Office.

This should get an immediate response. If it does NOT, then ask to be connected by phone with someone in Guest Services. It is their job to 'field' complaints/concerns. I cannot imagine any instance when one or the other of these suggestions does not get you some degree of resolve.

Premium, and even more so, Platinum packages are not frequently used, thus the lack of knowledge on the part of some cast members. Those of us who are on this thread have gathered TONS of information and still don't have all the answers, so I can understand how difficult it might be for CMs to be aware of every detail, especially since there seem to be frequent changes.

That being said, HOWEVER, it isn't the guests responsibility to train CMs and WDW management needs to be made aware of these situations in order to make the necessary corrections.

Enjoy the rest of your stay and PLEASE let us know how things turn out. If there is any way in which I can help further, please PM or email me and I'll do my best.

Well, everyone, thanks to this wonderful thread and my two amazing friends Disney73 and Dawn, I had a taste of the one-night Premium plan this past July. . . and I'm hooked! So, next week I am going back to the World to try it again, this time to experience both the Premium AND the Platinum plans! (each for just one night)

Since it's not too late for schedule 'tweaking', I am posting our plans and would love any input/ideas from the great people here on the Disboards.

This time, rather than a Girls Only trip, it's DH (for both plans) and DS (just for the Premium) along with me. I hope they will be as eager to experience the fun as Disney 73 and Dawn were! Here's our plan; we arrive on 1/12 and depart on 1/17 . . . our Platinum and Premium plans are scheduled for the middle 4 days of our stay; we're staying at a monorail resort for the entire time but we're doing the Platinum only on Jan. 13/14 and the Premium only on Jan. 15/16. With our July Girls Only trip we moved to a different resort every single night of our 4-day trip and I know my DH and DS would not handle that well. . . so for this trip, we're not moving!

Thu., 1/13 (Platinum): Just DH and me

9:00 Backstage Magic tour
4:45 PhotoPass Portrait at Grand Floridian (before V & A's)
5:30 Victoria and Albert's dining

Fri., 1/14 (Platinum): Just DH and me

8:00 Spa Massages at Grand Floridian (we have a car so hopefully we can get to Epcot in time)
9:30 Dolphins in Depth tour
1:05 Via Napoli lunch
6:15 Flying Fish Dinner
8:30 Illuminations Cruise

Sat., 1/15 (Premium): DH, DS, and me

7:45 Around the World Segway Tour at Epcot
10:00 One-hour guided watercraft excursion at Contemporary
11:00 Deluxe Parasailing at Contemporary
12:30 Lunch, The Wave
6:45 Dinner - Fulton's, Downtown Disney
9:00 Cirque du Soleil

Sun., 1/16 (Premium): DH, DS, and me

9:30 Keys to the Kingdom Tour
afternoon ??? There's an NFL Playoff Game. . . (DS and I are open to another activity but I'm sure DH will want to see the game) Suggestions anyone? Maybe horseback riding?
7:30 dinner at Narcoossee's
perhaps after dinner we'll relax awhile and then head into the Magic Kingdom for a few late-night rides, since it's open until 2:00 a.m.

Yes, I'm a little nervous about scheduling so many activities and I hope my crew doesn't decide to mutiny!

Here are some things I was wondering . . .

For the Photopass portraits, do the photographers ask where you want to have your pictures taken, or do they have a set 'routine' of places at the resort to take the photos?

Our son is arriving late Friday afternoon and will be eating at Flying Fish with us. Is there a possibility that I could arrange to have him join us on the Illuminations Cruise if there's room (at a cost, of course)?

Anyone with a bad back ever do the watercraft/jetski excursion? Just wondering how much bouncing there is on the jetski and if that is aggravating to someone with disc problems.

Any suggestions on where to watch the football playoff games, other than ESPN at Boardwalk? I would think ESPN would be just too crowded during the playoffs.

Thanks so much for any ideas! :)

Disneyyes

I'm interested in doing the EPCOT segway tour at 8:30 - 10:30 and then the Aquaseas tour at 12:30 - 3:00 pm. What to do about eating lunch??? Most lunch places at EPCOT start at 11:30 at the earliest. That is not enough time? I'm afraid if we eat at 3:30, we won't want to eat dinner. I'm thinking about Yachtsman Steakhouse after Illuminations.

Maggie

What about "brunch" at Askerhaus? or use snack credits in the french bakery and then have an early dinner? (not sure what else you are doing after the aqua tour).

I don't think "lunch" at 3 and "dinner" after illuminations would be to close together though - thats a really late dinner. Any you'll be hungry after the swimming!

Not sure where the Segway tour leave you at the end, but Aqua Tour you meet outside the gate at the guest relations...that may take a while to get to from the WS area.

Well, everyone, thanks to this wonderful thread and my two amazing friends Disney73 and Dawn, I had a taste of the one-night Premium plan this past July. . . and I'm hooked! So, next week I am going back to the World to try it again, this time to experience both the Premium AND the Platinum plans! (each for just one night)

Since it's not too late for schedule 'tweaking', I am posting our plans and would love any input/ideas from the great people here on the Disboards.

This time, rather than a Girls Only trip, it's DH (for both plans) and DS (just for the Premium) along with me. I hope they will be as eager to experience the fun as Disney 73 and Dawn were! Here's our plan; we arrive on 1/12 and depart on 1/17 . . . our Platinum and Premium plans are scheduled for the middle 4 days of our stay; we're staying at a monorail resort for the entire time but we're doing the Platinum only on Jan. 13/14 and the Premium only on Jan. 15/16. With our July Girls Only trip we moved to a different resort every single night of our 4-day trip and I know my DH and DS would not handle that well. . . so for this trip, we're not moving!

Thu., 1/13 (Platinum): Just DH and me

9:00 Backstage Magic tour
4:45 PhotoPass Portrait at Grand Floridian (before V & A's)
5:30 Victoria and Albert's dining

Fri., 1/14 (Platinum): Just DH and me

8:00 Spa Massages at Grand Floridian (we have a car so hopefully we can get to Epcot in time)
9:30 Dolphins in Depth tour
1:05 Via Napoli lunch
6:15 Flying Fish Dinner
8:30 Illuminations Cruise

Sat., 1/15 (Premium): DH, DS, and me

7:45 Around the World Segway Tour at Epcot
10:00 One-hour guided watercraft excursion at Contemporary
11:00 Deluxe Parasailing at Contemporary
12:30 Lunch, The Wave
6:45 Dinner - Fulton's, Downtown Disney
9:00 Cirque du Soleil

Sun., 1/16 (Premium): DH, DS, and me

9:30 Keys to the Kingdom Tour
afternoon ??? There's an NFL Playoff Game. . . (DS and I are open to another activity but I'm sure DH will want to see the game) Suggestions anyone? Maybe horseback riding?
7:30 dinner at Narcoossee's
perhaps after dinner we'll relax awhile and then head into the Magic Kingdom for a few late-night rides, since it's open until 2:00 a.m.

Yes, I'm a little nervous about scheduling so many activities and I hope my crew doesn't decide to mutiny!

Here are some things I was wondering . . .

For the Photopass portraits, do the photographers ask where you want to have your pictures taken, or do they have a set 'routine' of places at the resort to take the photos?

Our son is arriving late Friday afternoon and will be eating at Flying Fish with us. Is there a possibility that I could arrange to have him join us on the Illuminations Cruise if there's room (at a cost, of course)?

Anyone with a bad back ever do the watercraft/jetski excursion? Just wondering how much bouncing there is on the jetski and if that is aggravating to someone with disc problems.

Any suggestions on where to watch the football playoff games, other than ESPN at Boardwalk? I would think ESPN would be just too crowded during the playoffs.

Thanks so much for any ideas! :)

Disneyyes

That looks so fun! I did the premium pkg in Sept with the professional photos taken at the GF. The photographer I got was very nice, and will take whatever suggestions you have--do you want all indoor photos/all outdoor/or some of each? Is there a theme you are interested in? He had done quite a few photo pkgs there and seemed to know the best places if you just want to leave it to him. I got a variety both indoors and out, and let him decide where to take the pictures. I then ended up buying the CD with all the pictures on it ($50 additional)

I also did the jetski tour. You have to sign a waiver before going and they don't recommend it for people with back trouble, but since you can go as fast or as slow as you want, you can somewhat control how much bouncing around you get. When I went I was the only one on the tour, and it was fun! I can't say whether it would be ok for you or not with your disc problem, though. Maybe you could ask your doctor if it would be ok.

I'm also debating whether to do another premium pkg this year or try the platinum. Your platinum pkg looks alot like what I was thinking of. Let me know how you liked the tours and how it all works out. (I'm hoping that will help me decide how to go.)

Thanks, and have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter