• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Premium Outlet Int Drive - Transport

MinnieMallons

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are staying at Saratoga Springs in May and would like to visit an outlet. Premium Outlet on International Drive appears to be best option.

What would the cost of a taxi be from the resort to the outlet?

There seem to be a number of bus options, but they all require changes and may not save a great deal on cost.

Thanks

Actually, the premium outlet on Vineland is closer. Its just outside the downtown disney area. I know the cab fare from Cor. Springs was around $25 one way. If you are staying at Saratoga, it will be a little less than that.

I got a quote for $19 ea way from POR to Vineland outlets with a Mears towncar. Plus tip, obviously.

Hadn't actually looked on the map. Vineland is much closer, only 3 miles compared to 13 for International Drive.

Does anyone think that it is worth the extra travel to get to the International Drive outlet?

Just received the following info from Mears Taxis. Might be of interest to others.

We would be happy to serve you. Below you will find the information requested. Please be advised that the quotes below are for private luxury vehicles and not Taxis. Both bookings can be reserved online or you can call 24hrs a day at 1-800-759-5219.

Saratoga Springs Resort to Premium Outlet on Int’l Drive for a Private Sedan - $47.00 w/gratuity included

Saratoga Springs Resort to Premium Outlet on Vineland Ave for a Private Sedan - $22.00 w/gratuity included

Saratoga Springs Resort to Universal Studios by Shared Ride Shuttle - $20.00 per person roundtrip

The shuttle to Universal seems like a really good deal.

$22 for a three mile journey to the Vineland Outlet seems a little steep to me.

Would it be cheaper to get a normal taxi from the front desk at Saratoga Springs to Vineland?

If we don't rent a car, we normally take the bus to downtown disney west side and grab a cab from the parking lot area. It's been anywhere from 12-20$ depending on traffic at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter