• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Premium annual pass ques

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
If i were to buy Premuim Annual Passes next month during the dvc special sale

1. Can I upgrade it the following yr to a reg annual pass

2. If i activate it for April 11 2013, does it expire april 11, 2014? We are looking at June 2014..

2. If i activate it for April 11 2013, does it expire april 11, 2014? We are looking at June 2014..

No word on what you can do when the pass expires but normal process would be that you could renew it a the usual premium pass renewal rate for DVC members or change it to a regular AP pass at the AP renewal rate for DVC members. The pass would expire 4/11/14 if first used 4/11/13 and thus will not be usable for a June 2014 trip absent renewal.

You can renew it the following year and get the regular DVC AP.

Yes, once you exchange the voucher or pick up the pass (with a will-call number), it expires one year from the date. So if you activate it in April 2013, it will expire before your June 2014 trip.

DVC Member PAP Special Pricing by Cheshire Figment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter