Premium and Platinium Dining plans

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by theOCdisney, Jan 3, 2010.

1. theOCdisney

theOCdisney Mouseketeer

I cound not find the answer by searching. :confused3 Can a DVC owner purchase the premium or platinium dining plans?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

According to the Members' website, for 2010, members can choose the Dining Plan, the Deluxe Dining Plan or the Quick Service Plan. They may add the Wine and Dine Plan to either the Dining Plan or the Deluxe Dining Plan.

I'm not familiar with the premium or platinum dining plans and there is no mention of them on the members' website.

4. Chuck S

Chuck S DVC Boards Co-Moderator Moderator

The Premium and Platinum plans are cash package components only. They are not available as a separate add-on for DVCers.

These plans typically include "activities" like horseback riding, golf, fishing excursions, etc.

5. theOCdisney

theOCdisney Mouseketeer

Thanks Chuck. That was why I was interested...all the activities. Unlimited golf, horsebackriding, spa treatment etc. It sounded really good.

I wonder why they don't offer it to DVC members.

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

The Premium and Platinum package plans are not dining plans. They are all-inclusive resort package plans with a dining component. They are not listed or marketed with the Disney Dining Plans, which include only prepaid meals. As Chuck noted, they're not available for addition to DVC reservations. They can be booked only with a package reservation.