• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Premium and Platinium Dining plans

theOCdisney

Mouseketeer
I cound not find the answer by searching. :confused3 Can a DVC owner purchase the premium or platinium dining plans?

According to the Members' website, for 2010, members can choose the Dining Plan, the Deluxe Dining Plan or the Quick Service Plan. They may add the Wine and Dine Plan to either the Dining Plan or the Deluxe Dining Plan.

I'm not familiar with the premium or platinum dining plans and there is no mention of them on the members' website.

The Premium and Platinum plans are cash package components only. They are not available as a separate add-on for DVCers.

These plans typically include "activities" like horseback riding, golf, fishing excursions, etc.

Thanks Chuck. That was why I was interested...all the activities. Unlimited golf, horsebackriding, spa treatment etc. It sounded really good.

I wonder why they don't offer it to DVC members.

The Premium and Platinum package plans are not dining plans. They are all-inclusive resort package plans with a dining component. They are not listed or marketed with the Disney Dining Plans, which include only prepaid meals. As Chuck noted, they're not available for addition to DVC reservations. They can be booked only with a package reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter