Premier Pass & Fatpass+

AlohaLucie99

Seeing the World through the eyes of my baby
Hello

Hoping someone can answer a quick question. We had annual passes for WDW but visited Disneyland earlier this year so upgraded to the premier pass for both parks. We'll be at WDW in May and I'm just setting up my fastpass+ reservations on MyDisneyExperience. My current pass isn't RFID so will it be upgraded at the gate and will this mean our fastpass+ choices will be lost? Can someone reassure me that all will work fine?
Thanks

Hello Hoping someone can answer a quick question. We had annual passes for WDW but visited Disneyland earlier this year so upgraded to the premier pass for both parks. We'll be at WDW in May and I'm just setting up my fastpass+ reservations on MyDisneyExperience. My current pass isn't RFID so will it be upgraded at the gate and will this mean our fastpass+ choices will be lost? Can someone reassure me that all will work fine? Thanks
Are you staying on property and receiving Magicbands? Because the process to convert to RFID for Premier Passport is different it is likely that your FP will disappear. If you will have MB assigned to you the passport will be linked to the band and you won't need the actual card to be converted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter