Premier AP Express Plus Questions

Tiggr88

Never let facts get in the way of a good opinion
On the website, it says the premier pass comes with free express pass after 4 PM.

• I know the pass itself does not have any blackout dates, but are there any blackout dates on this express pass benefit? For example, can I use it on Christmas day?
  • Is it unlimited like the resort express pass or is it just one ride per pass per day?
Thanks

The website says "Universal Express after 4:00pm (one time per participating attraction)" so it's not unlimited.

I have always had a question about this as well. The wording could be a lot better!

The website does say "Universal Express after 4:00pm (one time per participating attraction)". However, the "one time per participating attraction" really confuses me. The way it is worded makes it sound like for the length of the pass you can only use the perk ONCE per YEAR per attraction. Is this really the case that I can only use the perk once per year per attraction? It seems like changing the wording to say "one time per participating attraction per day" would make things so much easier to understand!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter