Premier Annual Pass

cismwynn

Earning My Ears
I will be travelling to Orlando soon and I intend to buy Premier Annual Passes for my family of four.

Is there a cheaper way to buy the passes than just going to the park and buying them there e.g. can I get them discounted anywhere. I live in the UK and hence can not get the Florida residants tickets or AAA discount etc.

Thanks in advance.

DH and I have Premier and thus far we've never found a way to get a discount on them. They are well worth the cost tho'. I don't know if you will be driving while you are here, but if so, the free valet alone is priceless (and would normally be $20 a pop). And of course there's the free water and after 4 p.m. express. Are you planning to come back to use the free HHN tickets that also come with Premier? That's a great perk too although perhaps hard when you're in the UK!

DH and I have Premier and thus far we've never found a way to get a discount on them. They are well worth the cost tho'. I don't know if you will be driving while you are here, but if so, the free valet alone is priceless (and would normally be $20 a pop). And of course there's the free water and after 4 p.m. express. Are you planning to come back to use the free HHN tickets that also come with Premier? That's a great perk too although perhaps hard when you're in the UK!
I'm going to petition Universal to make you the official spokes person of the Premier Pass. :rotfl:

LOL! The only way anyone is going to get my Premier away from me is prying it out of my cold, dead hands (or pulling it away while I am kicking and screaming). It pulled a lot of our business away from Disney because why should I wait in lines when I can run to Uni after 4 and do express till I'm exhausted?

Yep, they give you the coupons and you can redeem them at most places that sell water. It's a weird benefit, but DH and I do use it. Even though I always carry/refill my own water bottle, sometimes it's nice to be able to get a fresh, cold one.

Thank you for the reply. I guess I will just have to pay full price :scared1:

We should get good use out of the tickets as we will be in Florida for a total of 6 weeks this year and yes we will be there during HHN so I think the tickets are worth it.

Thank you for the reply. I guess I will just have to pay full price :scared1:

We should get good use out of the tickets as we will be in Florida for a total of 6 weeks this year and yes we will be there during HHN so I think the tickets are worth it.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I just published my ode to the Premiere Pass: click here. Maybe I shouldn't be quite so vocal because I don't want to swell those after-4 express lines too much, especially now with the cutbacks.

We bought this last year and the FOL pass after 4pm was a godsend:goodvibes Can anyone tell me how much this costs to renew as we shall be doing this in a few months time?

We bought this last year and the FOL pass after 4pm was a godsend:goodvibes Can anyone tell me how much this costs to renew as we shall be doing this in a few months time?
I'm not sure if there is a true renewal rate like the other passes...that's one of the reasons I haven't upgraded. If there is a "renewal" rate, it's probably only a few dollars cheaper.

I don't recall getting a renewal rate so if we did, it had to be a pretty unremarkable amount. It's like crack...they know they have me addicted now so they can charge what they want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter