Pregnant on Birthday, or Wait for New Baby?

We took dd when she was 8 weeks. It was great. We have two other kids that were 4 & 2 and everyone had a blast. I would not want to go 7 months pregnant, but of you are walking 4 miles every day, maybe it would be nbd for you. I just wouldn't want to miss out on riding, bc I love the rides.

Two things: my wife was 4 months pregnant on our first trip and she hated it. She didn't walk a lot prior to the trip, though, so you be better off than her. You'll be at a point where any morning sickness should be gone, which is also good (my wife was still getting sick a lot, even though it was into the second trimester).

Second point, which no one brings up when talking about an infant at Disney - maybe I was just a worrier, but I didn't even like brining my infant to tag sales in the hot sun. There is no sun screen that a baby can use, and their skin is so fare, it just terrified me. I couldn't imagine having an infant at Disney. I don't know how I would do it. That said, you've got a lot more experience than me with infants (our only one is just 4 months now), so you should trust your own judgement on it, but I thought it was a point worth mentioning.

I've been 6.5 months pregnant with little ones in tow and had a great time. I did have to sit out many rides due to restrictions. I think it's a nice family memory before the new baby is born. Waiting later is not the end of the world either but I wouldn't want to bring a baby younger than 3 months (just a personal decision). The thing I love about Disney is each child will appreciate different things at various ages. Every time we go it's a new adventure and I love that! You'll have a great vacation no matter which you decide and congratulations on your new blessing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter