Pregnant @ Disney?

angbatiato

Earning My Ears
I'm sure this has been asked before but how do you go about doing Disney while Pregnant. We were planning on going in January and I just found out that we're pregnant...and we have 9 month old breastfed twin boys...yeah...I know...lol

Needless to say, we're surprised as I was told that I couldn't get pregnant on my own...and we're happy as well. So we still wanna do Disney in January--I'll be about 13 weeks (hopefully) and we'll be going with the babies. Is this possible? Will I still have fun?? Can I go on ANY rides?? Thanks everyone! :)

First off...Congratulations!!! I was 20 weeks pregnant with my first son when we went in oct. 2002 and it wasen't a problem at all. Just make sure you get plenty of water and take it slow. As for the rides...most of them are fine...especially at the MK. As long as you stay away from the obvious no-no rides (anything that spins quickly...or has drops)...you should be fine. You should still ask your doctor their opinion first though. Have Fun!!!

Congrads! I think you will be fine as long as it's ok with your Dr. You should be able to ride most things that are not shakey, fast, or has drops.

Congratulations!

When we went down in January, I was 4 months pregnant. I stayed away from the no-no's, with the exception of Kilimanjaro Safaris, which I figured was just as bad as the ride on the dirt roads to my parents' house, drank water and we took it slow.

We're heading down for Colin's first "real" trip in January so we'll see how much our touring changes now that we have a little one.

Congratulations!!!! I have been to WDW a few times while PG and it has been great everytime! I would say take it slow, drink extra water (especially if you are going to continue nursing those little guys!!! :), and as for the ides..you can go on anything your boys can go on. I did go on Kilamanjaro Safari, but asked to sit up front...you would want to be there anyway if you were going to bring your twins on..IMO anyway.
I think you will have a great time!!!

Wow, congrats! We are hoping for the same luck you had (we needed some help with our five month old and we would love to have luck on our own;) !)

Anywho, we went when I was 17-18 weeks pregnant. All was good and yes, you will be able to go on rides. Like Ariel said, anything the babies can go on is game for you. I, too, went on the safari with no issues. Take the time to enjoy WDW from a differnt touring perspective. Enjoy the details and the attractions you probably normally ignored or bypassed before. Also, if DH is planning on going on some thrill rides, go thru the queue with him and enjoy that part of it (if it is doable with the twins!) Just go in knowing that your touring plan is going to be a bit different that origonally planned, but for a great reason! Bring lotsa water (kinda a no brainer with BF'ing) and comfy shoes and you'll be set to go!

By the way, don't hesitate to tell any of the characters that you are preggers! We were getting pics for the babies room with me with my slightly chubby belly at the time at CP with Pooh and friends and I told Piglet we were expecting and he kneeled down and kissed my belly.....unfortunately DH missed the pic:rolleyes: , but it is one of my favorite memories now!

Good luck, take care of yourself and all will be great!

Congrats! I went when I was 7 months pregnant with my first child, so I was waddeling around the parks....LOL! You should be in a lot better condition at 13 weeks than I was, so you should be okay! I went on the tamer rides (IASW, etc) but stayed away from rides like SM, SM, and BTMRR. Have fun! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter