Pregnancy Update!

mamax2

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! Just wanted to thank you for all your baby girl name suggestions, and let you know the news is out. Everyone is very excited. :goodvibes I wanted to share this poem with you, just in case someone out there is expecting too, and looking for a unique way to tell parents/family, etc...

We actually got a birthday card with a shot glass full of whiskey on it, and wrote in "Here, you may want one of these ..." and then glued this poem into the inside. We had to leave it with them to open in the morning, and when we called the next day, I asked my mom "So, are you off the floor yet?" :rotfl: LOL!
They are really excited, and so are my in-laws. We used this poem to tell my grandmother-in-law as well. Does anyone else have any interesting stories about how they told their families when they were pregnant? I'd love to hear them.

I do not have a face to see,
or put inside a frame.

I do not have soft cheeks to kiss;
I don't yet have a name.

You can't hold my tiny hands,
nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
or cuddle me so near.

But all will change come ___________,
that's when they say I'm due.
I'm your new grandson or granddaughter;
I can't wait till I meet you.

All I ask between now and then
is your patience while I grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait,
because of all the love we'll know.

So as you're waiting patiently,
please pray lots of prayers for me.
I cannot wait to be a part
of this wonderful family!

Wonderful poem Melissa --what a great way to tell your family.
Thank-you for sharing.

My mom actually told the world of my third pregnancy by posting a "Happy Mother's day" poem in the local newspaper .At the end of the poem she said "
with love ,Sean(DS) Andrew(DS) and soon to be number three a wee baby.
She passed on 8 years ago but left so many memories for myself and my now young adult sons --and yes number three was also a (DS). But three years ago I got a grandaughter :love: :love: :cloud9: apple of this Nana's eye. My son told me while I was :moped: driving the car---not a good idea--I nearly drove off the road .
Congrats and a healthy peaceful pregnancy.
Hugs Mel

That's so nice:goodvibes

We told the grandparents with a letter too, signed from their new grandchild...my mother read it and said:

"Oh, you're getting a kitten??"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We told them all we were having twins by setting up 2 cribs in the nursery, and opening the door with a **Ta-Da**!!

... my DMIL saw them and thought we couldn't decide which crib we liked better:teeth:

Happy days to all your family!:goodvibes

:sunny:

Hi, My sister and brother-in-law had been trying to get pregnant for several years without success. They told my parents on Christmas day by buying them a calendar for their newly renovated kitchen. My dad opened the calendar saying how nice it was and how it matched the new kitchen. My sister said she had written a few special dates on the calendar. She said June had a few things. My dad flipped to June where my sister had written on June 29th, baby due. My dad was speechless and passed the calendar to my step-mom who kept saying what.....what's wrong! She read the calendar and started crying. It was priceless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter