Pregnancy announcement photo ideas

artemis908

EPCOTnaut
So we just found out last week we are pregnant and fingers crossed, I will be 11-12 weeks during our WDW trip! I want to take some photos of us so that we can create a pregnancy announcement to put up on Facebook. It's just the two of us, so no family to help us take photos. Thinking of asking the Photo Pass photographers to take photos of us with baby mickey ears and maybe bringing a sign to hold during a character photo, any ideas?

I love the idea of getting 3 pairs of ears with mommy, daddy, baby written on them and it will be a nice keepsake.

We did Mickey ears for our announcement. I think it's a great idea and even better to be in disney world to take the picture. Right in front of the castle would be awesome!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 26
You could do the Mickey ears and write something on the photo like:

Dole whips: $10
Mickey ears: $30
Theme park tickets: $200
Knowing that there are three of us in this photo: Priceless

Of course you could use whatever items you want and throw in the correct prices! And congratulations :)

Of course you could use whatever items you want and throw in the correct prices! And congratulations :)

That's a very cute idea, thanks!

That's cute!

Congrats, OP!!

Okay, this might have made me tear up a little bit!! What a cute idea!

we used mickey ears. I also ordered a tank top from etsy that said Future mouseketeer on board and the photopass guy got a close up of that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter