PreFlight Parking at PVD

klwdisney

DIS Veteran
I just made a reservation with PreFlight parking at PVD for our flight next weekend. All it did was ask me for info and gave me a confirmation that I have to bring with me. I thought I'd be paying for it now? Obviously we pay them when we get there? Do they take credit cards? :confused3

I just made a reservation with PreFlight parking at PVD for our flight next weekend. All it did was ask me for info and gave me a confirmation that I have to bring with me. I thought I'd be paying for it now? Obviously we pay them when we get there? Do they take credit cards? :confused3

klwdisney, we use PreFlight Parking at PVD all the time. You pay on your return home, and they do take credit cards. Remember to print their 20% off coupon from the website. Present the coupon upon checkout before they ring you up.

We love PreFlight. In fact next Monday we are flying out of Logan to WDW and will be parking at PreFlight Parking in Boston.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Have a safe trip and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

GREAT!! Thanks so much!! Is there anyone there we should be tipping? I'd assume the driver gets tipped?

GREAT!! Thanks so much!! Is there anyone there we should be tipping? I'd assume the driver gets tipped?

Yes we tip the driver, because he does handle your luggage. PreFlight is right across the street from the airport.

When you pull up to the booth the attendant will give you a lettered row to find a parking space in. While you park the shuttle pulls up right at your car and the driver loads your luggage into the vehicle. You then board and off you go. He'll drop you off at your airlines curbside check-in.

It's very convenient, just make sure you print up that coupon.

It's the same price on the web - but they valet park your car - service is GREAT. You pull up under an awning - they take the stuff out of your car and put it on their shuttle and off you go....... They are actually under the same website as Pre Flight.

Pre flight is great. I've never made an advanced reservation for parking there, but have just driven in each time I have traveled. Never had an issue with a full lot, etc. As far as payment, if I remember correctly, you pay when you leave the lot after your trip and yes, they do take credit cards. There is also a coupon on their websight for a discounted rate. Preflight parking.com

All the best

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter