• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Preferred viewing spot for illuminations?

Any spot around the lagoon is fine as long as you can see the big globe in the midle...

Only thing to watch out for is the wind. Change spot if the wind is in your face :)

The very best spot I have watched from was over by the entrance to WS, between the two shops. There is an area there, specifically for IllumiNations viewing. I watched from there the first time as part of the CP pkg...yes, it was crowded, but man, the effects were incredible. I try to be in that area now, even if I'm just going to be passing by. I seldom stop and watch the entire show nowadays...have seen it more times than I can count. But I do like to watch, briefly, from various areas as I walk about.

The very best spot I have watched from was over by the entrance to WS, between the two shops. There is an area there, specifically for IllumiNations viewing. I watched from there the first time as part of the CP pkg...yes, it was crowded, but man, the effects were incredible. I try to be in that area now, even if I'm just going to be passing by. I seldom stop and watch the entire show nowadays...have seen it more times than I can count. But I do like to watch, briefly, from various areas as I walk about.

This is where we watch from too but in the handicapped reserved area and it's really a good area because there are no trees and you can see the globe & low level fireworks right in front of you. There's a dock to the right and the gift shop behind you. You can stand near the handicapped area for good viewing if you can't get into the handicapped area. After the show is over, you're close to the park exit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter