Preferred Room Locations at POP - floor?

MissAlaineous

Earning My Ears
So, I know which buildings have the prefferred room locations at POP from a map on another thread. My question is are all floors in those buildings prefferred, or only the first or first couple of floors?

We had to book fairly late - so we weren't able to get preferred. We were willing to, and I have checked a couple of timmes ad it isn't available. We will get there early morning for check-in, and I was hoping to see if they have a first floor available in a preferred location, but if not, will the 4th floor in the 60s building or 70s preferred buildings be considered preferred as well? :confused3

Thanks.

We liked the 4th floor because there wasn't the pitter patter of little feet over our heads at all hours. I don't know why I didn't notice while doing my research that POP has elevators-so that was a bonus. We requested lakeview, but were put in a room facing the bowling pin pool (50's). It was so noisy-I bought earplugs the 2nd night. I would try for 60's, not on the pool side, if you desire quiet before midnight and a quick walk to dining hall/buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter