Preferred Loop best sites

Robundrh2o

Mouseketeer
I am heading down to FW for the first time this July and need a little bit of advice. We have a reservation in the Preferred Pet Loops and am looking for a bit of advice on which site would be best. We have a 32 ft RV and an 8 person tent. My wife wants convenient access to the comfort station and we need good access to the busses as my parents are going with us and they are both a healthy 69 yrs old, but want to make it easier on them. We have been looking at the Google Earth FW map and have a few ideas in the 345 - 355 range. Any suggestions from the regulars would be greatly appreciated. TYIA.

I think you are in the right ballpark, we stayed in I think 354 which was close to comfort station and a short walk to bus stop, it was a good area..

It's funny, before the new premium sites folks were trying to figure a way to score the "great" preferred sites. These were the 100 - 300 loops according to most folks. Well, witht he new sites the only preferred sites that are going to be left are the 100 - 300 loops - the ones everyone wanted.:cool1:

So, with a preferred reservation you should be good to go with any site. As I have said before, don't be too specific with your requests. If you ask for the 345 - 355 range and they are not available, you have just left the site assigner in the dark as to what type of site you want. Tell them you want to be close to the bus, close to the comfort station, away form the crowds - whatever. Just ask for the type of site you want - not the specific site number. JMHO

I totally agree with Tim, and would never recommend just requesting a particular site, or even range of sites. I would say to list the druthers that led you to select your site, and then suggest that you think site ### and ### would ideally meet your needs. This way, the assigner knows how to accommodate your needs if that particular site is unavailable, which during busier times is pretty darn likely. I be certain to mention any kind of disability or mobility issue... Disney generally bends over backward to address such concerns. I would suggest something like:

"Given our mix of ages and some mobility issues we would like a site convenient to the comfort station and within perhaps 300' of a bus stop. Since we have reserved a preferred pet site I assume we will be in 300 loop and the sites on the outside of the loop around 345-355 look ideal for us if available. Thank you for trying to accommodate our needs!"

HIH
:santa:

Thanks everybody for your advice. I like the idea of gently guiding them to the site i want without actually naming, some awesome advice there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter