Preferred At Pop?

KingdomHearts

Married in Disney July 6th, 2006
Would any one happen to know what is the building closest to the main lobby in Pop Century? That is a preferred location correct? We are booking this week and I want to be able to know what building I am asking to stay in! TIA

There are several buildings all with in a few hundred feet of the main hall..

See this map for details. The yellow lines indicate preferred rooms.

PopCenturyRoomsPref.jpg

We have stayed in both preferred and non-preferred and actually liked the non-preferred better. In the future we probably won't spend the extra money for the closer rooms.

I have to Agree ... we have also stayed in both preferred and non-preferred but we love the non preferred better ...
We love the 50's with the epcot view :O) plus its still very close to everything
thats where we are staying at in sept ...

I was staying in the 80's section but it was too far to walk. So I changed to the 70's which was alot closer. I tired to get the 70's when I first arrived but the person that checked me in didn't care to listen. It was noisey on our last night but beyond that it was ok. The food was good and the buses ran well to the all the parks. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter