prefer light or dark?

I actually love the light. Like Eric, we have this humongous window in our living room which makes everything bright and sunny. :] I love it.

I don't think I'm necassarily afraid of the dark, I just feel more comfortable when there's a few lights on.

I like the late late, 3 AM, nighttime and really early morning, like right when the sun comes up. I'm like a rabbit like that.

Well, it depends. If I'm on my own in my room I have to have the light on(except from when I'm sleeping). I hate to be in the dark on my own. And if I'm watching T.V on my own I have to have the light on. But if I'm with my friends at a sleepover we either like to have it dark or semi-dark. Then if we are wtching a film we watch it in the dark.

I like 5 a.m. and anytime past 6 p.m. I like the brightness of five but that is the only time in the day. I love the night. I can't watch t.v. in the dark thoough, it hurts my eyes.

I also look behind the shower curtain and like jump into bed lmao.

Me too. 0_0 At night I get paranoid someone is watching me or something. And I always look behind the shower curtain.
I have also found that many people jump into there beds, in fear of something hiding under the bed. XD I do, too.
::yes:: Same here. And if a door is half way open, I push it all the way open to make sure no one is hiding behind it.

I like the daytime better. You can see most everything.
I watch TV with the lights on.
I watch movies with the lights off.
I don't like shadows.

The one thing I really hate is when you are trying to get to sleep, and it it all quiet, I hate the sound of a clock ticking. So when I go round my friends for slrrpovers they have to remove all of the clocks from the room. DOes anyone else get this?
But when I hear a clock ticking in the dark it seems to get quicker and quicker. I get really scared. After that my friends have to stay up with me for another to hours.

I REALLY HATE IT!!!!

SOrry just had to share that.

I love it when I wake up halfway through the day and the light is shining in on me.

Anways, nightime.

nightime for me, i like going out and seeing the places all lit up and especially at christmas time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter