Predictions on CBR pool being done in Sep?

heather6699

Earning My Ears
From what I have read, the pool is set to be done in Sep. We are planning our trip to CBR for December and I am wondering what the chances are it will really be done? I don't know about you all but in our town when they say construction will be done on a certain day, it never is! Maybe Disney is different.

Usually when Disney announces a closure it is done before the opening date. If you check the progress of the pool complex construction you will see it is pretty far along. Unless we have a bad summer weather wise I am sure it will be done by Sep 15.

Link to photos in the CBR FAQ is below.

:love: Hey Safetymom...When we gonna see soem more pics of the ongoing pool construction.....Going down Sept 7th and I am hoping the pool will be ahead of schedule. If not....Oh Well...Disney is still happiest place on earth

Love the CBR FAQ thread :love:

I made reservations the other day to arrive on 9/18 and I was told it will be done by 9/15. Keeping my fingers crossed...

I won't be able to go over until next week some time. I think if the weather cooperates the pool will be done on time or early. If we have a crazy summer then who knows.

From WDW Magic:

The complete refurbishment of the main pool at the Caribbean Beach Resort is apparently further ahead than expected, and may be in a position to open earlier than the scheduled September 16 2008 date. Speculation currently puts the reopening around late July to early August 2008. As always, this is subject to change, and plans should still be made around the official reopening date of September 16 2008.

As you can see from the last pictures I took quite a bit of the work is done. As I have said all along it will most likely depend on the weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter