Predictions- December 2021

TexanMinnie

Mouseketeer
I want to hear your predictions for Disney for Dec 2021.

Do you think shows will be back? Fireworks? Fast Pass? Dining Plan? Love to hear your thoughts!

Fireworks, yes.
Shows i sure hope so.
Not sure at all about fast pass and the dining plan. I kind of doubt it.
I would like to know about club level, we had a couple of stays a couple of months before Covid shut things down. I would like to go again.

I think fireworks won't be every night.
I think the dining plan will be back. It is a money maker for them without needing CM.
I think Fastpass will be a premium $$$ feature like the Universal EP. Or get a number of FP based on the hotel you stay at or package extras purchased.
I think shows will be back, but scaled back to needing less CM and displaying more video.

By December: Fireworks and the Dining Plan will be back
Fastpasses will be back but there will be some tweaks,I don't know what they will be. I think more tiering/ Boarding Group type situation for the most popular rides... less of a paid system but there will be a purchase component.

So are we still thinking that we will have some fireworks during December? Also, do we think we will have to still reserve a park for each day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter