Predicting free dining offers?

Disney2012

Earning My Ears
I've glanced at historic discounts, but does Disney ever offer free dining for April or late April? Just curious. I don't have a ton of flexibility in my dates, but I'd really like to get free dining, if possible. Has anyone else gone in late April and gotten a good room or other discount that makes up for no free dining? :surfweb:

There isn't really any way to predict.

Possibly a better chance than usual in 2013, though, because Easter is early (March 31). But there's no way to know what kind of discount Disney might have up its sleeve.

I've glanced at historic discounts, but does Disney ever offer free dining for April or late April? Just curious. I don't have a ton of flexibility in my dates, but I'd really like to get free dining, if possible. Has anyone else gone in late April and gotten a good room or other discount that makes up for no free dining? :surfweb:

Where do you find the list of historic discounts?

Well this is the offer the UK have got for the free ddp

Book by 20th June
Package available for 2013 arrivals:
1st January - 19th March
7th April - 8th December

The PP shows package rates for 2013 with free dining in parts of April, but how do they know so early? Thought most discounts weren't released until later. Also, does anyone know if packages for UK parallel packages for US residents?

How is it that people in the UK can book through Dec 2013 and we can only book through Dec 2012? Plus why does Disney give the people in the UK such a good deal like free dining throughout 2013 and just gives us bits and pieces here and there? Doesn't Disney want people in Europe to visit Euro Disney?

UK free dining offers do not parallel US free dining offers, you can't use them as a guide.

There are a lot of reasons why UK offers are different. When guests come from the UK they usually stay a minimum of 2 weeks, often 3 weeks. Disney would like them on property for the full time. So they can book free dining for up to 21 nights, while the US offers top out at 14 nights. UK holiday periods also may be different from US holiday periods.

On the other hand, UK guests cannot get free dining at value resorts at all, and they get quick service free at moderates and have to book a deluxe to get free regular dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter