Precautions??

danielle_lynn

Earning My Ears
I have seen mention of copying park tickets in case they are lost, would someone explain this a bit more, please?

Also, what else do you do as a precaution? Airline tickets, License, Insurance cards?

I have been worried that I would lose my License (it is my only form of picture id).

Any one else worry about such silly things??:rolleyes: :confused:

Any tips or ideas would be great!!

Danielle

My understanding of copying the park tickets is that each has a code/number on the back. Should they be lost, you can go to customer service at the parks or hotels and show them the copy of the ticket. They will cancel the old one out and issue you a new one :) with the same amount of days remaining on them. If you don't have proof of your ticket they can't check the numbers and won't issue you a new one. :(

I always copy all of my documentation ( tickets, hotel reservation confirmation e-mails and such ) just in case there is a problem. I am a very big planner and worry wort! So you can count me in to the "Worry About Silly Things" club too! :wave:

My tip for the drivers license is this- I take my CC and DL and put them into a ziplock baggie- a baggie is easier to spot if it's dropped ( it's bigger then one little card ). I wear a fanny pack to the parks- in the back of my fanny pack is a small zipper area that I put the CC/DL in and I do not use that area for anything else ( not even cash) that way I only get it out when I have a meal and don't accidentally drop them as I'm digging for film or sun block.

HTH ::MinnieMo

Thanks for the tips, daydreamer64,

I would have never thought of copying the back of the tickets!
Better safe than sorry:)

danielle

We're getting AP for the first time. Is the #'s that I need on the voucher? I won't have access to a copy machine once we reach Disney and get our actual passes. Or, would they be able to trace them with our names?

If you just write down the PNRnumber of your airlineticket, people can look into the computer and see what kind of ticket it is...
And that is with allmost all reservations, parkhopperpasses as well, you don't need a copy of the whole thing, but just the number on it.
Write down all the numbers, that is enough copying IMHO.
aapjunglebook.gif

Originally posted by Lisa AF
We're getting AP for the first time. Is the #'s that I need on the voucher? I won't have access to a copy machine once we reach Disney and get our actual passes. Or, would they be able to trace them with our names?

You don't have to worry about the AP itself as it can be replaced by just showing picture id. Park hopper passes and even the voucher to get the AP should be copied just in case.

I lost two park hopper passes and my dd's ap and they were all replaced quickly for me in February. I did have copies of everything including the AP but they could have replaced the AP just from my ID.

TJ

I copy the back of my hopper. And one time I had to use the copy so I was so glad to have it. I also copy my passport when going out of the country. And here's one I bet no one has ever done. I took a digital picture of my suitcase and printed a picture of it. Just in case the airline lost it, I would have a picture of it. I'm not paranoid, but the colored floral print of the suitcase is hard to describe and a picture is worth a thousand words ;) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter