pre wedding invitations.

magicalmemories2010

Earning My Ears
Me and my fiance were wanting to do pre wedding invitations before we send out the formal invites. We have family in many states and a 62 person guest list. We want to get an idea of who can travel down to wdw for our wishes wedding. Has anyone done a pre wedding invite? If so how did you word it and the style etc...we havent locked in our date yet so we cant do a save the date...thanks! :)

I would call them save the dates, not pre-wedding invite...this just sounds odd to me.

Usually save the dates don't request attendance, but for a destination wedding I don't see why you couldn't. Set up a wedding website and have people respond on the site. We did this for all of our pre=wedding activities so we'd have a rough idea of who was coming to them.

I read about pre invites on here from someone else. Ive never heard of them either. How did you set up a website how much did it cost?

Those are to cute! Do you mind me asking how much you paid? I dont like being nosey but i dont want to pay alot if i also have formal invites as well. Thanks!!

I got them on Etsy from Something Printable. The Save the Dates were $12 and she created the Pre-RSVP for $5 extra. The expensive part was buying cute envelopes and stamps :/

Wedding websites are often free, just do a google search. We got married 10 years ago, so I don't remember who we used, lol. The knot.com maybe.

We made our save the dates. We bought postcard paper you can print on and then designed everything on microsoft publisher. We sent out almost 200 and i think it was around $30 or so.

You need to set a date reason being everyone will always have different dates and if you ask one vs another they may not both be available at the same time. We chose a date one year out specifically to be sure some of our guests would be able to attend. Not suggesting you wait that long but I do suggest you pick a date and then send out a save the date/pre rsvp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter