• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pre trip survey about upgrades...

JobeeC

Mouseketeer
i just checked my email & there was a pre trip survey from WDW. it was asking about how i heard about the water park & more upgrade (from their website, or somewhere else) and wheather or not CBR was my first choice as a resort, etc...

did anyone else get this? i thought they only did post trip surverys.

I received this also, and just completed it this morning. I hope they use things like this to come up with discounts.

Interesting. .. .I didn't get this. Just out of curiosity for those of you who got them, what resort are you staying at and when is your visit scheduled for. We are going in June and staying at a deluxe. I'm wondering if they only sent them to moderate and value stayers to see if they were to release codes if they would upgrade, just a theory. I hope they release codes for us based on these!!!

We are going May 11-14 on a whim (took advantage of the upgraded park hopper) and we are staying at pop with dining for 2 adults and 1 child cost no insurance was 975 and change-can't beat that for a quick dose of "magic"!!!

Going May 17th-May24 . Staying at Pop for the first time. Usually stay at a mod but not able to this time.

since no dis vet has replied to this, i am going to assume that this is something new. i just hope they are doing this to moniter upcomming promotions, not to keep any potential "leaks in the promo chain" more silent!
i love knowing the promo before it's on the official website!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter