Pre trip report

Oneplustwins

Mouseketeer
My son Jack just turned 8 and has Cerebal say, autis, sensory integration disorder, PICA, apraxia, heart issues and speech delays as well as gross and fine motor issues due to CP. when he was born the physiatrist said he would never walk, talk, run or throw a ball. Well guess what he can do all those things. Granted he is a wheelchair but he can walk short distances. He can't throw great, but we don't care! He is an amazing kid who has gone to therapy 4-5 days a week since he was a few months old. His physiatrist, which is a CP doctor nominated for make a wish. I was shocked! I always thought it was for terminal kids and did not want to take away something froma terminal child. He assured me I wouldn't be and said jack has over come so much and will have life long health issues. We met our wish garners around Thanksgiving and Jack wished to go to Disney. Our trip is April 16th and we are extending to the 24th!
Jack has a twin brother and we have a daughter who will turn 12 while we are out in Disney. I also have an amazing husband! We are all so excited! Thank you for sharing the journey with us.

My son Jack just turned 8 and has Cerebal say, autis, sensory integration disorder, PICA, apraxia, heart issues and speech delays as well as gross and fine motor issues due to CP. when he was born the physiatrist said he would never walk, talk, run or throw a ball. Well guess what he can do all those things. Granted he is a wheelchair but he can walk short distances. He can't throw great, but we don't care! He is an amazing kid who has gone to therapy 4-5 days a week since he was a few months old. His physiatrist, which is a CP doctor nominated for make a wish. I was shocked! I always thought it was for terminal kids and did not want to take away something froma terminal child. He assured me I wouldn't be and said jack has over come so much and will have life long health issues. We met our wish garners around Thanksgiving and Jack wished to go to Disney. Our trip is April 16th and we are extending to the 24th!
Jack has a twin brother and we have a daughter who will turn 12 while we are out in Disney. I also have an amazing husband! We are all so excited! Thank you for sharing the journey with us.
How was your trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter