Pre-trip report.... Our 1st ever visit... UPDATE POST 23

Great a Pre TR.

Its nice to see what you look like after all these times we've talked.

Im another one who loves Epcot. In fact I would possibly say its my favourite park.
I especially enjoy the World Show case and could spend hours there just wandering round.
Its also nice to go out of the park via International Gateway and wander up to the Yacht and Beach Club or across to Boardwalk.

Im sure you'll have a great trip and the girls will love it. :goodvibes

Eeeeeeee - your plans sound SO wonderful!!!!! And lovely photos of you and your girls too! :cutie:

I'm so glad you got all teh ADRs you wanted, you're going to have such a magical trip!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!!!

Phew, thank god that is done.

Today was the big day i could make my ADR's.

Having spent best part of yesterday finalising my plans i was all ready to ring the Disney UK number at 11.55pm precisely.
For some reason i was actually quite nervous, i don't know why as they are there to help you but i suppose when you have spent sooooooo long planning something what would happen if they said they couldn't fit you in. I had a few back ups just incase but i really didn't want to have to start moving my park days around.

I got put through straight away and was able to book everything i wanted and for around the times i had in mind, the lady i spoke to was lovely and so helpful telling me the best way is to start with the hardest ADR's first.

Here is what i got

Yak and Yeti...... 1pm

Plaza Restaurant..... 5.40pm ( i would have like Liberty Tree Tavern but my girls wanted this one)

Restaurant Marrakesh..... 6.30pm

Whispering Canyon Cafe..... 8pm

50's Prime Time Cafe..... 5.30pm

Nine Dragons.....8.30pm

Ohana's Breakfast.....8.30am

Boma.....7.45pm

Planet Hollywood.....8.30pm (again not one of my choices)

Donalds Safari Breakfast.....9.20am

I have got to ring back each day from now on until i have completed all 14 days.
Still got to book Ohana's dinner, Hollywood and Vine for Fantasmic :scared: Ragland Road and Crystal Palace for breakfast.

Great pre-trippie.

Another one here who loves Epcot, infact its my favorite park, Im sure you will love it:thumbsup2

Yes ::yes:: but thanks anyway.
We have decided to give the Rainforest Cafe a miss but DD really really wants to go to T Rex so we are going on her Birthday

If we had to choose between the 2 we would choose T-Rex. Having done both we all thought this place was better for atmosphere, food and service.

Well done on getting what ADRs you wanted. Fingers crossed it continues that way when you keep ringing up. :thumbsup2

we too thought you were all sisters in your photo. What an amazing trip the three of you are going to have. well done on all your planning as it sounds like you are going to have the bestest holiday.

looking forward to hearing more of all your planning

susan

great trip planned and i love epcot, especially in the evening just before illuminations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter