Pre-Trip Report and Eventually Trip Report!

disneylandhunni

June 20th!
:cool1: hey everyone! i am so excited for my upcoming IOA&US vacation, and i figured that doing a pre-trip report would be fun. well this is my first one so i will do my best:) but before i start, you need the cast list! :-)

well there's me; Carol
my DH; John
my DD; Shelby [13]
and my DD best friend who will be joining us; Courtney [13]

well this trip was just going to be 5 days at a marriot hotel with 5 days at DW, but that quickly changed when Shelby and Courtney started doing research. i had gotten 5 days at the marriot for $99, not per night, just a flat rate $99. the only catch was we had to sit through a talk about buying a timeshare there. we booked airfare on Southwest for $79 out from Logan Airport in Boston, and $139 back. we leave on june 20th and were going to get back the 25th.. but after about a week, Shelby came to me and asked if we could go to Universal for a day. i asked john his thoughts and he said that would be great, but he wanted express passes to cut down on lines. so after shelby heard this, she told me we should stay at a universal hotel for a few days before going to disney. john loved the idea and it just meant more booking for me.:scared1: so we booked 5 nights at Portofino Bay. this made John, Shelby and Courtney very happy. I didn't care what we did, so this was fine with me too. So after all this..here are our plans.

June 20th-Saturday- leave Boston 5:20, arrive in Orlando 8:00, maybe pool and a bite to eat
June 21-US&IOA! first day
June 22-US&IOA againn!
June 23- and again!
June 24- and again!
June 25- Courtney leaves us, and we are off to DW!
June 26- DW again&timeshare meeting :sad1:
June 27th- Busch Gardens Tampa;; again John's idea.
June 28th- Checkout and go home.:sad1:

so looks like our cheap 5 day vacation turned into an all out week!
only 9 more days until we are off!:cool1:

Look's like we should pull out those suitcases!
time to start packing! it's so exciting just thinking about it. the girls are super excited because they get out of school next friday (19th) and we leave right after that! (they get out so late because of all the SNOW days they had this year.) so we have begun packing and getting some food to bring along. the anticipation is growing and we cant wait!

I was born and raised in MA so I know how snow days can be and how they can mess with school getting out. :eek:

Your plans sound exciting! Have a great trip! :goodvibes

hey everybody!
we bought the tickets for US today! :cool1:
we went to AAA and bought 4 tickets, it came to $380, for both US&IOA!
well i have to get to packing! down to 7 days!:woohoo:

we can't wait!!!!
only 4 days of school,
then courts pool party,
then florida!!!
can it get any better!?!
-shelby&courtney

We are off! We will be leaving mass in about one hour! talk to everyone when we get back! stay tuned for the TR!!:rotfl:

bye byee:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter