• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre- Trip Report 3/28-4/4 /Son's Last Spring Break trip as a High School Student

Thanks for posting your itinerary. We are going to be there the same week.

We are traditionally Disney only but wanted to try Universal this time. We are opting for 2 days only. Hope we can do everything we want to do. I just hate to invest more until I know for sure. Many posts on the Dis lead me to believe we might just need the 2 days.

Thanks for posting your itinerary. We are going to be there the same week.

We are traditionally Disney only but wanted to try Universal this time. We are opting for 2 days only. Hope we can do everything we want to do. I just hate to invest more until I know for sure. Many posts on the Dis lead me to believe we might just need the 2 days.

Well we want to enjoy it all without the "i wish we had time to ride...." and if you are staying onsite then it shouldn't be a problem. but with us not staying onsite it will be a nice 5 or 6 days or relaxing US / IOA. and enjoying our pool at the hotel.:cool2:

2 days......:banana:

Day before we leave...

As the day goes on i know it will get crazier than it is right now... Still have to clean the car out, finish packing and take Abby(dog) to CH's moms. and if we have time get the car's tires rotated. (nothing like waiting to the last minute.) But hopefully that will mean that the day will go fast. Looked at the weather report for Orlando... Monday is 60% chance of rain.... Should we be concerned? but the rest of the week looks really pretty..... Ok, well got to get the day going.
:cool1:

Well, It looks as though Sunday PM is going to be not so nice, with rain and wind. BUT, they are reporting that by Monday afternoon(ish) it should be gone or leaving.:goodvibesThe rest of your stay should be great:worship:Hope you have a most excellent time. :flower3:

Have a great trip! I hope the weather's nice for you. :) The crowds were really crazy today. I hope they aren't too bad for you.

Its 1:33 am and we are up and getting ready to leave..... Thanks april i too hope the crowds arent too bad but it will be what it is....:cool1:

It sounds like you're going to have lots of fun, I can't wait to hear all about it. popcorn::

Traveling with teens is always an adventure, last year my 19 year old son decided he was tired of WDW and only wanted to do Universal for a while. It may have had something to do with us spending 21 nights at WDW in the past two years(what can I say, I love Disney:love:) We're going again in May & spending only 2 nights at AKV and 5 nights at HRH.

Hope you have a great trip.

Ok well we made it home... Left last night around 11:30pm and got home at 11:50am. So, as soon as i get the pic's downloaded i will start the trip report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter