Pre sale code????

ShellyLynn3630

DIS Veteran
Anyone know what a Disney pre sale code is for the Disney on Ice shows. Tickets go on sale on the 27th of this month, but they are on sale now if you have some sort of pre sale code. Anyone have a clue? :confused3

Is it the Disney Celebrations thing? I got a postcard in the mail, but did not really read it because we are not interested in going to the show, but I bet that's what you're asking about.

yeah they do have used them before, i had alot of luck in the past by searching the internet for codes. were is the show at? I will see if i can't find some for you.

I would try a search as the pp suggested. I always get them, but I get mine from either ticker master, or more regularly from the venue where it will be at. As far as I know different locations often have different codes.

When we did Disney on Ice in April, the pre-sale was done through TicketMaster, I believe. We did not need to enter any codes, but we did use a link that I received in my e-mail inbox directly from TicketMaster. I hope you find it. The DOI show was awesome and DD4 loved it.

Got some of the best seats in the house. Thanks so much. They would have been gone by the time they are open to the general public.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter