Pre-Reception/Reception Entertainment?

Moonbeams

If I ever win the lottery, I am moving aboard the
From the DFTW site, I know you can arrange for music, Disney characters or "themed entertainment" (like major domo), but has anyone arranged for any other type of entertainment during their pre-reception and/or reception?

I was at a non-Disney wedding last weekend, and - to be frank - the guests were bored during the pre-reception waiting for the doors to open to the tables and dinner. I was thinking it might be fun to have something to entertain the guests during the pre-reception while the wedding party takes photos.

Any ideas? Anyone discussed entertainment with Disney beyond what is offered on the DFTW site? Anyone been to or hosted a non-wedding party on Disney property and seen any good entertainment?

TIA!

Jennifer

in addition to our guests talking, eating hor dourves & having drinks, we plan on running our childhood & dating photo montage on a screen or tv during the prereception, we'll also have the carried over hours from the ceremony musicians during the prereception/cocktail hour.

I did a scrapbook of our four years together as a couple...but that isn't something that too many people can look at at once

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter