pre-reception music?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by DisneyDeeFL, Jul 18, 2007.

1. DisneyDeeFL

DisneyDeeFL Mouseketeer

What did everyone have for music during the pre-reception? We just want to have soft music playing in the background of our favorite songs, but don't necessarily need a DJ. Can you just bring your own recorded CD and have them hook it up to a sound system? I don't know if Disney has rules about playing burned CDs or anything like that. :confused3 Our reception is in the Atlantic Dance Hall.

2. orangetiggs

orangetiggs Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

I know that I asked about hooking up an ipod and it was around $250 but I would double check with your planner

3. jasonandlisa

jasonandlisa Mouseketeer

Since we're having live music for our ceremony, we're just going to have them continue to play during the pre-reception. Musicians can only be booked for a minimum of 3 hours, so this way we'll get our full 3 hours instead of just the hour before, during, and just after the ceremony.

4. smoof

smoof <font color=magenta>I've earned my ears!!!<br><fon

My DJ played Billy Joel and Jimmy Buffett during the coctail hour. In retrospect, we thought we would have kept the harpist from the ceremony.