pre-reception music?

DisneyDeeFL

Mouseketeer
What did everyone have for music during the pre-reception? We just want to have soft music playing in the background of our favorite songs, but don't necessarily need a DJ. Can you just bring your own recorded CD and have them hook it up to a sound system? I don't know if Disney has rules about playing burned CDs or anything like that. :confused3 Our reception is in the Atlantic Dance Hall.

I know that I asked about hooking up an ipod and it was around $250 but I would double check with your planner

Since we're having live music for our ceremony, we're just going to have them continue to play during the pre-reception. Musicians can only be booked for a minimum of 3 hours, so this way we'll get our full 3 hours instead of just the hour before, during, and just after the ceremony.

My DJ played Billy Joel and Jimmy Buffett during the coctail hour. In retrospect, we thought we would have kept the harpist from the ceremony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter