Pre-Paying for luau and Castle meals

momof2mouseketeers

Earning My Ears
We haven't gone to DW since 2007 and at that time if you had the dining plan you did not have to pre-pay for these although we still had to give a cc# for guarantee. Is it the same way now? or do you pre-pay and get refunded when you use the dining plan credits?

Thank you,
Denise

I just booked today for a CRT reservation in July. I did pay in full up front. But I Was told that if I later did a DDP and wanted to use the credits on that ADR, I could call and I would be refunded. Not sure if that is true or not, but it is what I as told today.

I just booked today for a CRT reservation in July. I did pay in full up front. But I Was told that if I later did a DDP and wanted to use the credits on that ADR, I could call and I would be refunded. Not sure if that is true or not, but it is what I as told today.

Thanks for the info. I will be making our reservations the beginning of Feb. and I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row. :tinker:

if you already have the dining plan on your reservation, when you book these reservations, make sure you enter your confirmation # before you make the reservation so the system knows you're using the DDP. I was told that if you do that, it will take a credit card as a "hold your reservation" only, but not charge your credit card. (it will charge your credit card if you don't show up however). hope this helps !!

Where do you enter your confirmation number at in online booking?

When you have gotten to the restaurant choice you want ot select, you have the option to associate your dining reservation with your room reservation. They tell you to click the blue writing that says "retrieve your reservation". That will change to a place to give your confirmation number, last name and date of arrival.

if you already have the dining plan on your reservation, when you book these reservations, make sure you enter your confirmation # before you make the reservation so the system knows you're using the DDP. I was told that if you do that, it will take a credit card as a "hold your reservation" only, but not charge your credit card. (it will charge your credit card if you don't show up however). hope this helps !!

Thanks. This is what I thought, but wanted to make sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter