Pre Pay Tips?

You will get a ticket (coupon like thing) that indicates the name of the individual and the amount you tipped. You place that in the envelope and give it to the person. It is exactly like charging your tips on the ship. If you want to add some cash in addition, you certainly can.

The CM gets a check for the amount of tips charged (which includes paid in advance). Many CMs prefer getting the check (especially those who are sending their money home.)

Thanks! I think I'm going to throw my "free" $200 gift card from the 7 for 4 deal next month onto my onboard account. The absolutle last thing I need in my house is $200 more in WDW stuff! I just need to find out if it expires when I check out so I can call it in when I'm in WDW.

If it expires before your cruise, just use it to pay toward cost of your cruise.:thumbsup2

Thanks! I think I'm going to throw my "free" $200 gift card from the 7 for 4 deal next month onto my onboard account. The absolutle last thing I need in my house is $200 more in WDW stuff! I just need to find out if it expires when I check out so I can call it in when I'm in WDW.

I will try that when we are there in a few weeks! I was wondering how to work around the expiration date. :thumbsup2

Wow, I had no idea this is the way Disney was set up. The other cruise lines we've been on automatically add $10 per day per person in cabin on your account. So what is the recommended amount? Or is this one of those pot-stirring questions?;)

Here is a link that makes it all very easy to figure out. Just enter the ship and the number of day and people cruising. http://cruisetip.tpkeller.com/ :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter