Pre pay Photopass?

Steamboat Girlie

I WANT TO BE LOCKED IN THE DISNEY VAULT! "Huh-huh.
I got the code from mousesavers to pre pay photopass for 99.95
Can someone tell me how this works?

• Take photos in parks with Disney's photographers. With the 1st photo, the photographer will give you an ID card that will be scanned at the end of every photo session.
  • Back at home, go to the photopass site and enter one or more ID cards received at the parks. You will then have access to all of you pictures and can edit them, "decorate them" with Disney borders, order prints, etc.
  • If you order the Photo Book, you can then build a photo album with Photopass Photos, uploaded photos and Disney stock photos.
  • When ready to order, you provide the coupon code(s) received in an email after pre-paying to reduce (to zero) the price of the products being purchased.

See my post just a bit ago: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2230049

I see now why they offer a discount on the PhotoBook/Photo CD combo. I would guess that many people would either order the album and/or prints, or the "originals" on CD, but not both. That did not occur to me when I pre-purchased. So if you order the package, be sure to get a lot of pictures taken in the parks.

When you buy it, they E-mail you a code to use when you place your order. When you go to WDW, get your pictures taken by lots of photopass photographers. If you have a character crazy kid like I do, you can definitely get your money's worth out of photopass CD as a good portion of the characters have photographers with them. Purchased separately, the pictures are almost $15 each. The 1st photographer that takes your picture will give you a photopass card. From that point on, every time you get a picture taken, you hand them that card and they scan it. You can use more than one card code on your account, so if your party splits up it's not a problem for someone to get a separate photopass card. Take a picture of the number on the back of the cards, so if you lose the cards you still have the code to retrieve your pictures. From the date the picture was taken, you have 30 days, to go to the photopass website, put your card codes in and retrieve your pictures. You have 30 days from the date you put the codes in to edit your pictures. They have all kinds of borders and autographs and you also need to size them for what you want to print. You can crop and zoom etc and make multiple versions of pictures. Be aware that you can input your codes at the park to see your pictures while there, but it starts your 30 days running, so it can really knock off your editing time. Once you have the pictures the way you want them, you order the CD.

Saw previous post- as far as the book, we pre-ordered it with the photopass CD for the last 2 trips. We LOVE our books. For us, because we have so many pictures on photopass the book is not just a duplicate. For the book, you can also upload photos you took with your camera onto the photopass website and use your own photos (you can't put your own photos on the CD though or add most of the borders). Our books are a combination of our photos and the photopass photos. Also, you can't really use the photopass borders you can put on the CD in the book because they don't look or fit right. I think the book is 20 pages (you can pay more to add pages), with a maximum of 4 pictures each page or 80 pictures total. We probably used 1/2 our pictures and 1/2 photopass, so we used around 40 photopass pictures. With all of our edits, we had over 800 pictures on our photopass CD. (Before sizing editing cropping, it was around 200).

If I pre-ordered photopass, but not the book, does anyone know if I can add the photobook to my pre-order? Or do I now have to wait? Thanks.

We're doing the pre-order photopass too. it's such a good deal, if you know you want alot of professional photos.

In the past, we've purchased the CD when we got home for 99.95. Does this mean the ONLY way to get the 99.95 price is to pre-order it now? This trip I'm just not sure if we'll take enough photopass pictures to make it worth it. What's the price if we decide to purchase when we get home?

In the past, we've purchased the CD when we got home for 99.95. Does this mean the ONLY way to get the 99.95 price is to pre-order it now? This trip I'm just not sure if we'll take enough photopass pictures to make it worth it. What's the price if we decide to purchase when we get home?

It's $149 if you don't pre-order it.

If you pre-order it and then find that you don't want it after all, you have 2 weeks after your trip to ask for a refund.

It's $149 if you don't pre-order it.

If you pre-order it and then find that you don't want it after all, you have 2 weeks after your trip to ask for a refund.

Thanks so much. I guess I'll have to pre-order it just to be safe. I do love how the Photopass pics turn out. My family just doesn't enjoy having their picture taken and I'm determined to have a more relaxed trip this time. Thanks again for the quick response. :thumbsup2

Thanks so much. I guess I'll have to pre-order it just to be safe. I do love how the Photopass pics turn out. My family just doesn't enjoy having their picture taken and I'm determined to have a more relaxed trip this time. Thanks again for the quick response. :thumbsup2

Last year, I "pre-ordered" the cd after my trip, and after I had loaded the pictures on to my account. I was emailed a code, and used it for the pictures from my trip. I can't say if this is still possible or not, but I know it worked for me last year.

my friend has lost her pre-order code,,,, anyone know who to email or call for help?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter