• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre-pay for Remy?

DisneyLove14

Earning My Ears
Good evening all.

We have a Remy reservation for the second night of our 4-night Dream cruise in February. I also have a Disney Rewards card that will expire at the end of this month. Is there any way to pre-pay (either fully or in part) the Remy surcharge, so I don't lose the rewards dollars? Or can I use that to pre-pay gratuities? Thanks for your sage advice!

I know you can buy a Disney gift card at Disneystore.com with a rewards card or somehow have it transferred to a gift card. Did you prepay gratuities yet? You could use your rewards to prepay part of those.

Good evening all.

We have a Remy reservation for the second night of our 4-night Dream cruise in February. I also have a Disney Rewards card that will expire at the end of this month. Is there any way to pre-pay (either fully or in part) the Remy surcharge, so I don't lose the rewards dollars? Or can I use that to pre-pay gratuities? Thanks for your sage advice!

You could buy some onboard credit (in the amount of the surcharge, or however much you want) using the rewards card pre-cruise. Here's a link to the In-room gifts site. There's a phone number you can call, or use the link to get the form to fax to them:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/gifts-and-amenities/

You can use it to put OBC on your account now. Just call DCL and ask them to add OBC to your account. They will charge your rewards card and you will get a card in your cabin with the OBC amount.

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter