Pre Paid Meal Vouchers?

WDW4TheGirls

WDW4TheGirls
My daughter is going to Disneyworld with her school band, and they will have pre paid meal vouchers for quick serve restaurants. Does anyone know how large these are? I'm trying to plan what she will carry in the parks, and have heard these are a little big. Thanks!

My daughter is going to Disneyworld with her school band, and they will have pre paid meal vouchers for quick serve restaurants. Does anyone know how large these are? I'm trying to plan what she will carry in the parks, and have heard these are a little big. Thanks!
We used them a couple years ago and I remember them being a bit bigger than a cheque and a bit heavier paper quality. We kept ours in the front pouch of our backpack.

Odd...u would THINK with all the money Disney dumped into the Magic Bands they would just use those...like the dining plan!

Odd...u would THINK with all the money Disney dumped into the Magic Bands they would just use those...like the dining plan!

1) It does make sense.
2) But, when you have a large group of teenagers going to WDW, parents/chaperones feel safer just giving them hard-vouchers.
3) Kids can see and feel them and plan better, or so the thought goes.
. . . at any time, the chaperone can say, "show me your vouchers." as a positive verification they are prepared to eat.
. . . or, sometimes the chaperone orders a large group meal and just hands over enough vouchers to cover the cost

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter