• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre Paid Gratuities

ableeks

Earning My Ears
If you call and pre pay gratuities can you use a Disney gift card or does it have to be a actual credit card?

Or a Disney Visa Rewards - adding this when you do final payment would also qualify for the 6 months zero interest...

In fact, if the transaction is over $250 with a Disney Visa, I believe it will still qualify for the zero percent interest as a separate transaction (similar to how the deposits or full payment are treated). Paying at the end of the cruise definitely does not qualify for the promotion.

In fact, if the transaction is over $250 with a Disney Visa, I believe it will still qualify for the zero percent interest as a separate transaction (similar to how the deposits or full payment are treated). Paying at the end of the cruise definitely does not qualify for the promotion.

I don't believe it even has to be a $250 minimum. We pre-charged our 4-night tips about a month ahead, as a separate transaction, and got the no-interest deal. I believe it's any payment through Disney Travel that qualifies. Transactions onboard are not made through Disney Travel, just like transactions at the WDW parks or resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter