Pre-MVMCP Dinner at Tony's on Nov. 30th.

So many decisions, so early. Maybe we could do two different nights, one on Friday for those that want to do the Tower of Terror and Dessert event on Thursday and another on Thursday.

Anyway, I would definitely like to go to MVMCP and have dinner anywhere with all you DIS guys.

Decisions...decisions...I'm sure everyone will be rearranging there schedule before we get there.:D

I can't wait to be there at the holidays. This will be my first trip there during the holidays! Can't wait to see the decorations.

I will definately want to do dinner before hand. Count me in for 2! How about a charater meal at Crystal Palace?

I would love to join in the dinner at MK and MVMCP. I have never done it! Definitely count this stranded Brazilian in.
I have never dined at Tony's (went for breakfast twice _ I love it!). I think this is going to be fun!:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

We are interested, too! It would be DH and myself. We plan to do Barry Hom's Thrill rides tour on the 29th, if he'll have us, so we'd have to do MVMCP on another night. I don't think I'd be able to stay up for MVMCP after riding thrill rides all day! LOL Guess I'm not as young as I'd like to think I am! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Just finished booking airfare earlier tonight- I'm so excited I just can't sleep! :D

Well, I can see that it's about time for me to put a calendar and itinerary together to see where I'll be at any given time during DIS-CON. :rolleyes: But the MVMCP does sound like a blast.

Later: Sorry, no can do. I'm doing the TOT event on Thursday the 29th and the Fantasmic! dessert on the 30th.

Sorry, I can't do this one because I'm doing the Fantasmic Dessert Party this night. Have fun though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter