• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre Disney Nightmares

disneyfan4u

"Everything that is or was, began with a dream..."
Ok so I leave in a couple days and every night for the past few nights I am having nightmares. Last night the room and bathroom at AKV was a terrible 70's/80's powder blue with rust. That is just the begining. Has this happened to anyone else? I think I need therapy, lol :lmao:

Last week I had a dream that we arrived at the resort but we forgot to bring our suitcases from home. I think it is all of the pre-trip planning that is causing the dreams.

LOL! Last night I had a dream that we ended up at Universal and it was all rundown and deserted...and the Harry Potter attraction was really lame. I've never even been to Universal!

I feel so much better to know I am not alone. I hope the dreams end soon for you guys. I am sure the airplane nightmares will start soon. I am panicking just thinking about it right now. AHHHHH!!!:eek:

You are so not alone. Before my first trip to WDW I dreamed that my DH was taking the kids to school and asked me to come along. He then surprised me by driving me to WDW. He was so happy but it was a horrible trip. We stayed at the Poly but first it looked like a gorgeous stone Roman palace but he didn't bring any money...told me that was my job so we stayed in this gorgeous room without going to the parks or even eating. Another dream I had was the room was not what I booked. It was in the middle of the ocean and you had to take elevators to get anywhere but there was no place to go...WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN

Ok so I leave in a couple days and every night for the past few nights I am having nightmares. Last night the room and bathroom at AKV was a terrible 70's/80's powder blue with rust. That is just the begining. Has this happened to anyone else? I think I need therapy, lol :lmao:

Crazy you mention this, we leave for WDW in just a few days too and I had a dream last night that we had a flat tire on the way to the airport. I woke up feeling the stress and haven't really been able to shake that feeling all day. I need a vacation after all this vacation planning/worrying! :lmao:

BTW, I see your ticker says AKL. The first few days of our trip is at AKL before we move over to BLT. Might bump into you!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter