Pre-cruise hotel

We stayed at the Residence Inn at Port Canaveral and it was clean by our standards, then again it depends on your standards.

We stayed at Country Inn and Suites as a family and my parents have stayed there once or twice on their own. We had zero issues with it and liked it a lot. (Trust me, if there had been issues, my dad would NOT have returned.)

We stayed at Country Inn and Suites. It was nice and very close to Port. Breakfast was busy but fine for a quick bite. We headed down for the shuttle early and they ended up taking us about 45 mins earlier than scheduled. It's a fun atmosphere because everyone there is headed out for different cruises.

Another vote for the Residence Inn. We had a great experience there - we have not tried Country Inn and Suites but on one trip we ended up at the Courtyard Coco Beach and it was a little dated (hotel staff was great, the property was just a little older.) We also missed being able to wake-up, look out the hotel room window and see the ship in the morning.

We stayed at Country Inn and Suites. It was nice and very close to Port. Breakfast was busy but fine for a quick bite. We headed down for the shuttle early and they ended up taking us about 45 mins earlier than scheduled. It's a fun atmosphere because everyone there is headed out for different cruises.

Was this a shuttle that the inn had? What was the cost?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter