~ pre Christmas Crusin' ~ FANTASY December 10th - 17th 2016 ~

Sounds great, thanks for starting us off browneyes716! So let's just go ahead and start our FE list in our replies. If you'd like to participate add your name to the list on this thread. If you know of a different site that has an FE group if you mention it here it will be deleted by the moderator so it's probably best to send them to this thread. That way we're all in one place. If the list gets too big we can cross that bridge when we come to it. Dividing it should be easy enough!

12.10.16 Fantasy Fish Extender Exchange:
Valorie (31) TBD
Denise (37) TBD
Zander (6) TBD
Mark (37) 7596
Nick (14) 7596
Violet (10) 7596
Alison (38) 7598
Ivy (16) 7598
Sage (9) 7598
Tobin (39) 7600
Jessica (38) 7600
Malia (14) 7600
Jenelle (6) 7600
Lindsey (37) 7567
Steve (41) 7567
Ella (6) 7567
Riley (turns 8 on the cruise )7567
Debbie (60) 7566

Hi. This is our first Disney Cruise and we are over the top excited! We are a Disney obsessed family from Montana and we go to WDW or Disneyland every year, which is a lot for people from MT! This is our first time in a fish extedender group too.

Hello everyone,
I've been reading these boards for a few months now but this is my first time posting. My mom and I are booked on this cruise and it will be the first cruise ever for both of us. We are also interested in doing fish extenders. Here is our info for that:

Scott (25) 8591
Barb (55) 8591

As far as favorite characters go I am a huge Lion King fan so I enjoy just about anything relating to that. My mom doesn't really have any particular favorites and just likes Disney stuff in general. We are super excited and counting down the days until it gets here. Look forward to cruising with you all!

Sounds great, thanks for starting us off browneyes716! So let's just go ahead and start our FE list in our replies. If you'd like to participate add your name to the list on this thread. If you know of a different site that has an FE group if you mention it here it will be deleted by the moderator so it's probably best to send them to this thread. That way we're all in one place. If the list gets too big we can cross that bridge when we come to it. Dividing it should be easy enough!

12.10.16 Fantasy Fish Extender Exchange:
Valorie (31) TBD
Denise (37) TBD
Zander (6) TBD
Mark (37) 7596
Nick (14) 7596
Violet (10) 7596
Alison (38) 7598
Ivy (16) 7598
Sage (9) 7598
Tobin (39) 7600
Jessica (38) 7600
Malia (14) 7600
Jenelle (6) 7600
Karee (34) 7166
Mike (47) 7166
Emmy (11) 7166
Mikey (9) 7166

We are a family of four booked for the Fantasy Cruise December 10-17 and would love to join the group to participate in the fish extender group. We have never been on a disney cruise, so not exactly sure how the fish extender process works. I know that we hang something off our fish, and need to come up with gifts to put in others. Anyone have any details on how to sign up and how do we know how many gifts to bring and who to give them to? Thanks for the advice :) I saw others put names, so my name is Karee (34) I love Ariel, Mike (47) anything disney, Emmy (11) likes pricesses/villians, Mikey(9) likes Toy Story+the classic characters.

Hello All,

I'm traveling in a group of four. My best friend, my mom, my wonderfully amazing goddaughter who knows she is the boss of me and myself. Us three adults love cruising but have never been on a Disney cruise. I stumbled upon this fish extender idea and I think it would be a fantastic time for us to participate in this especially since we are cruising in the Christmas season. Buuuuut not exactLy sure how this thing works can you guys help a newbie out?

Is there an updated FE list for our cruise? It looks like there is a lot of interest, may need to break up list if too long. I would love to know which list we end up on so I can start picking up things as I see them at stores.

We have 2 families wanting to join in on the FE, this will be my families 4th Disney cruise :)
Cabin # 9578 is- Melissa (37)
Jeff (38)
Debbie (62)
Kyle (11)
Ava (8)
Cabin # 9572 is Nancy (35)
Pat (37)
Jackson (11)
Reese (8)
Cant wait to get to thinking of what I am making/buying!!

Hi everyone! DH and I are planning to be on this cruise. We've had it booked since last September, but I just started really thinking about it again and found this post. This will be our 4th cruise, first time on the Fantasy and first Caribbean. Time to start my research! :-)

Hello All,

I'm traveling in a group of four. My best friend, my mom, my wonderfully amazing goddaughter who knows she is the boss of me and myself. Us three adults love cruising but have never been on a Disney cruise. I stumbled upon this fish extender idea and I think it would be a fantastic time for us to participate in this especially since we are cruising in the Christmas season. Buuuuut not exactLy sure how this thing works can you guys help a newbie out?

Hello, this is our 4th Disney cruise and the fish extender is basically a made/bought bag ( can google pics) that hangs from the fish on the door. People that sign up on here, deliver little things from handmade gifts, cd's, snacks, anything from the hometown, anything Disney, magnets to hang on doors, pirate night items etc It is so fun to walk back to your room and see something in the extender. My kids love it and it is fun for the adults also.

This is a very quiet group, are any of you planning specific excurisions that you want to share that sound like a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter