• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre-booking Nursery question

littleaussie

I tell people my daughters are 75% American and 25
I've searched the forums and the Disney cruise website but can't find an answer.

I know you can pre-book a limited number of hours for the nursery. But my question is, is there a limit on each block of time, the number of hours you can reserve?

Like is it limited to 4 hour blocks or something?

Thanks,

I've searched the forums and the Disney cruise website but can't find an answer.

I know you can pre-book a limited number of hours for the nursery. But my question is, is there a limit on each block of time, the number of hours you can reserve?

Like is it limited to 4 hour blocks or something?

Thanks,
As far as I know, it's only a total maximum hours:
Max hours:
3 or 4 night cruise – 10 hours
7 night cruise – 18 hours
14 night cruise – 35 hours

If you pre-reserve a 4 hour block, say, for a "date night" (dinner, show, & drinks), then you'd be limited to 6 more hours (precruise) on, say a 3 or 4 night cruise.

Last edited:
We just did this for the first time and the nursery was set up in 30 minute blocks for each day (for example 4:00-4:30, 4:30-5:00, etc). You click a checkbox next to each of the blocks you need.

We were not limited in the number we could click on one day and did book for more than 4 hours on an excursion day.

I'm curious- is the limit for the entirety of the cruise? Or is that the max you can pre-book, and then you can book more hours once you're onboard?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter