prayers to all the victims and families

ptmmg

DIS Veteran
of the Boston Marathon tragedy today!

Being from the area and knowing many people who were running or waiting for loved ones at the finish line and knowing people who were directly involved, I am so devastated and shaken. how can this happen?

of the Boston Marathon tragedy today!

Being from the area and knowing many people who were running or waiting for loved ones at the finish line and knowing people who were directly involved, I am so devastated and shaken. how can this happen?

I hope you find your friends safe tonight. Many prayers and :hug::hug: for all involved. When I saw the news after work today I had a flash back of 9/11 and the feeling of being violated though it has not been determined who the attacker(s) were.

I wonder if this is what our country will see more of?

My prayers go out to you and all those hurt in this horrible event. It was so obvious how wonderful and heroic the majority of people are when faced with evil, by how many ran to help instead of running away. Evil will never win, because it is cowardly.

Living in the area I can't remember another day like today. It felt exactly like 9/11 but in all familiar places that I've seen hundreds of times in my life and inevitably involving people that I know and love. Thankfully the one person that I know (went to high school with, and was there supporting a friend who was running) is in surgery and is expected to be ok. My thoughts and prayers definitely go out to everyone injured and to the three fatalities so far. I just wanted to expand upon what was said earlier with the amount of people running to help.

I mean in no way to downplay what happened because no matter what way you slice it, it's a tragedy. However, I was ASTOUNDED by how well the Boston first responders and National Guard contained the crime scene and got people to hospitals. I was amazed even more to hear reports all over the city about people who had just run a MARATHON, but continued on to the local hospitals to donate blood. To the hundreds of volunteers and onlookers who ran to help those who had been injured and carried them to the recovery tents and ambulances. I have no doubt that this could have been much worse than it was, and am so so thankful and amazed by the showing of compassion, humanity, unity, and pride by everyone affected by this event.

Sending my love to all the victims and their families
xoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter