• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prayers & Pixie Dust for my Dad please!

rnrlover

DIS Veteran
Hey ya'll,
I haven't been on here in quite a while, but if I could ask all of you to send prayers and pixie dust my way, it would be greatly appreciated. On Saturday, while trying to clean the gutters, the ladder slipped out from under my dad and he fell. He was airlifted to the Dartmouth Hitchcock in Lebanon, NH, where I am right now. Their was some minor brain bleeding, a compound fracture in his right arm, and he broke all of the bones in his face. On Saturday, he went into surgery for the compound fracture, and he's in surgery right now(and for the next 7 hours, possibly more) for the facial injuries.There's no brain damage (Thank goodness! best news yet), and he was able to take the collar off of his neck on Sunday since he was cleared for brain/spine injuries.
So, if you all could pray for my Dad and send some positive thoughts & pixie dust my way, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Laura

I will definately pray for your dad and your family! I hole he has a speedy recovery! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter