• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prayers needed

1Grumpy9

DIS Veteran
I got a phone call early Saturday morning from my cousin letting me know that my cousin, Keith (his brother), had a massive heart attack and passed away. My parents are in Florida and are going to be coming home for the Mass. Keith was my parents ring bearer at their wedding and was closest with my parents. He would call my mom on a monthly basis just to check in and let us know how he was. This one is definitely going to be a hard service for my mom.

Sending a big :grouphug: to you and yours.

Hugs and Prayers to you and your family.

I said a prayer for your family. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. ((hugs))

So Sorry to hear you and your family are going threw such a hard time.Prayers for you and everyone in your family.Special prayer for your mom.

Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers!!! We are definitely going to need the strength on Thursday.

Yesterday was very tough for my mom. She did get some solace from his brother...We haven't talked to him in about 10 yrs and through this tough time it has brought him back to communicating to us. After the Mass we went for a luncheon at a local VFW and it was great to hear the stories from his high school buddies that were all there. So for as much of it as a sad day, it ended well listening to stories and telling stories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter