Prayers for my cousin please

sandyh67

Proud DVC owner since 2003
Please say some prayers for my 27yo cousin- he was diagnosed with testicular cancer 5 days before Christmas- it has already spread to his liver, lungs and spine on diagnosis. I am heartbroken- I am here in NY, and they are in California which makes it even more difficult that I cannot be there to support them.
Prayers would be very appreciated

Oh no.... I hate when it has metasasized....before you can even battle.. Hugs to you and your cousin, I will keep in my thoughts.

Prayers for your cousin during this most difficult of times.

I am having cancer surgery this thurs and we already know it has spread to at least 1 lymph node so the dr. is taking the whole L side of them out. My dh said, it just means you have to fight a little harder!!

It helps to have a positive attitude and be a fighter. I also have alot of faith and that brings me great comfort and peace. Wishing your cousin all the best. He is lucky to have someone as caring as you.

Prayers for your cousin during this most difficult of times.

I am having cancer surgery this thurs and we already know it has spread to at least 1 lymph node so the dr. is taking the whole L side of them out. My dh said, it just means you have to fight a little harder!!

It helps to have a positive attitude and be a fighter. I also have alot of faith and that brings me great comfort and peace. Wishing your cousin all the best. He is lucky to have someone as caring as you.

Just caught your post- If you read this- I hope your surgery went well and you are healing! Faith and a positive attitude I think make a huge difference in fighting any disease- I will pray for you as you fight this, and thank you for your well wishes! :grouphug:

How is your cousin doing? I am still awaiting the surgery, it was postponed due to some bad lab work. I am waiting for new lab work and taking a rare bp drug so they will be on the safe side as there is a 10% chance now as a CT scan didnt show anything that I have a tumor that could be deadly and raise my bp during surgery since it reacts to anesthesia. Its not a cancerous tumor, just a tumor this cancer can make. Love to keep the doctors on their toes. Well they have said things like I am "impressive", "full of surprises etc,".

Continued prayers for your cousin.

:hug: Positive thoughts being sent out for your cousin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter