Prayers for Andy (aka VM)

Andy..My prayers go out to you and Hazel at this time of great loss. Something was telling me to check in on you today. I have not been on the boards in months, but needed to see how you all were doing. God bless you all.

Andy:

I have not been on the boards since Sunday so I am late getting the news.

Please accept my sincere condolances on your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God Bless all of you.

Andy and Hazel,

How come bad things happen to good people, someone asked.

Maybe because He knows who can handle these things.

I know you were just getting over one loss and now this.

We all here at the Dis Boards care for you very deeply and all feel your pain.

God bless you and your families.

Jim

Andy, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Andy and Hazel,

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. As many before me have, I will be praying for you all, especially his daughter.

Lorie

Prayers and pixie dust from both of us for you and your family.
:grouphug: We don't always understand why life deals us these blows, but with the support of loved ones, we are able to cope. Our thoughts are with you.

Wenabre and Katdb

Originally posted by Verandah Man
my 44 year old brother decided to take his own life, and I'm still sitting here in a state of shock and disbelief. Also, please remember the 15 year old daughter that he left behind, not to mention the rest of my family.

Since I have live through this myself, I am feeling your pain so much. I am so so sorry.

Anyone wishing The Mailing Address of Andy / Hazel ..
May Send me a personal message and I will send it out to
You ...

As I know that Andy has Made many a Cruise Very Special with the post cards He has Sent....

The Address will not be posted here as Requested..

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

So sorry to hear of your tragic loss......my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Jeanne

I would just like to thank everyone again, I am still trying to come to grips with what has transpired over the past few days. Yours words of support, and comfort, have been a blessing and encouragement to my family and myself!!!

Thanks So Much!!!

that's because we all love ya babe!!!! Hope things are getting better for you

"The more you give, the more you receive" if you know what I mean -

Andy, you are such a caring and giving person - it is now your turn to receive - Just know there are so many people praying and thinking of you and your family -

Andy, I am just getting back from a short vacation and checking up on the boards.

I am so sorry for your loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter