Prayers and thoughts please

Mommy2three

Mouseketeer
I am beside myself with anger, and sadness...I recently reconnected with my best friend and we went out 3 weeks ago and went out again last night. My best friend and I are both 29, married, and she has 1 kid, I have 3...Last night we went out and just drank diet coke, and coke as neither one of us drinks...she dropped me off at my house after bar time and went home and committed suicide....I am just beside myself.....Shes always been a very depressed person and always talked about doing something like since since ive known her in Jr. High...but has never done anything/tried anything....The police department called me this morning and had me come in and give them a play by play of what we did last night and then they broke the news to me...If only I had known that she had the thought of doing it last night I could have tried to stop her...she even talked to me about what she has to do this summer yet as far as getting her daughter signed up for dance classes and we made plans to get together when I get back from my vacation to PA....

I'm so sorry. I don't really know what to say but you and her family will be in my prayers.

I am beside myself with anger, and sadness...I recently reconnected with my best friend and we went out 3 weeks ago and went out again last night. My best friend and I are both 29, married, and she has 1 kid, I have 3...Last night we went out and just drank diet coke, and coke as neither one of us drinks...she dropped me off at my house after bar time and went home and committed suicide....I am just beside myself.....Shes always been a very depressed person and always talked about doing something like since since ive known her in Jr. High...but has never done anything/tried anything....The police department called me this morning and had me come in and give them a play by play of what we did last night and then they broke the news to me...If only I had known that she had the thought of doing it last night I could have tried to stop her...she even talked to me about what she has to do this summer yet as far as getting her daughter signed up for dance classes and we made plans to get together when I get back from my vacation to PA....

Oh my :hug:

:hug:

:hug:

:hug:how weird after all this time. no mention of it so no warning. :confused3
I guess if it is mentioned once we have to keep it locked in the back of our memory. Really sorry this happened.

Don't be angry with yourself. You had no way of knowing anything was that bad. You had a great night out and I'm sure she appreciated your company.

Something must've happened after she got home.

so sorry to hear about your friend. I will keep her family, and you and all her other friends in my thoughts and prayers.

:hug: I'm sorry that had to be a horrible shock and blow especially after just seeing her the night before.

I am so sorry. :hug: Please don't beat yourself up. You had no idea. More :hug:

:guilty: Oh, wow, i didn't see that coming. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how awful this would be. Keep your chin up. :guilty:You did nothing to cause this.

Oh that is so sad. I am so sorry for such a great loss:hug:

How sad for you and her family. I can not even imagine how you are feeling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter