• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prayers and good thoughts needed for Pete's Mom

Prayers, pixie dust and good thoughts on a speedy recovery for your Mom. We are thinking of you and the whole Werner clan. Take care!

Hi everyone,

I want to thank you all for your good wishes for my Mom. It appears as though she had whats known as a TIA or 'mini-stroke'. She has had two episodes similar to this in previous years. The difference this time is that she suffered three of them in rapid succession. The doctor admitted her to the hospital last night for observation and while she consented to it, she wasn't thrilled about it :) I'm on my way back to the hospital to see her now, and just wanted to extend my thanks to everyone for all the well wishes. I know she really appreciates it as well!

Thanks,
Pete
Thanks for the update, Pete. I think the fact that she's "not thrilled" with her stay is a good sign. If she was complacent about it, THEN you could start really worrying!

Sayhello

TIAs are nothing to mess with. I'm just glad they didn't manifest themselves as damaging ones. The fact that she is being feisty is a great sign. Tell Mom to that she really should listen to them and take the exams... otherwise her "other daughter" will have to come and make sure she does it!

Still keeping y'all in our hearts and prayers. Stay strong and positive and the outcomes will be good.
Love to you all.

A patient who doesn't want to be in hospital? The hell you say?! If you tell me that she not pleased at first with the squeeze-ums on her legs, either, I will have to die of shock. ;)

TIA is so much better than CVA (stroke).

Still praying for your mother.

Val & I are sending pixiedust: and keeping her in our thoughts.

It's so hard to go through health scares with a parent. Prayers to you and your Mom. :grouphug:

Pete glad to hear that things are somewhat under control, so horrible to have a sick parent. I hope things are continuing to improve and that Mom is continuing to complain! That is always a good sign!:goodvibes

Hey everyone....I met many of you on PCC2.0 and you know Pete's my uncle and Miss Madeline is my grandma. It's so great to see/read so many people thinking of my family. We are really blessed to be part of such a caring community.

Hi Folks

I just talked to Pete and his Mom passed out three times in a row this afternoon. They are on the way to the hospital in an ambulance. She is awake and alert at the moment.

They don't know what happened.

Please keep Pete's Mom Madeline in your thoughts and prayers this afternoon.

Thanks
John

Thinking of Pete and Madeline.

Pete, Walter and of course Miss Madeline,
Sending good thoughts and prayers to your continued recovery and well being.

Thanks for the update Pete. My continued prayers for your Mom, you and your entire family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter